• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia VI: Faithful June [Game Over/Town Win]

Nothing really important, or probably common knowledge, but:

Going through the numbers of who voted today, who did not vote today & who is confirmed Town .. it should be 100% that all 3 remaining Mafia players did in fact place a vote in today's lynch.

Players who did not vote:

- Lynn105 ( confirmed Townie for syndrome attached to Vigilante )
- Jawile ( confirmed Vigilante )
- Kippla ( on route to being modkilled, if Mafia would she be this careless? )
- Farobi ( Tom pushed him for lynching several times )

If the Town ever decides to take a risk and lynch someone, then I highly suggest taking the risk & lynching Dolby in the future.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Activity:
You must post in this thread three times per day/night cycle and vote every day while you are alive. If you fail to do so, you will be modkilled.

Yeah, Dolby had to vote to avoid modkill.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Dolby & Tom. :d Have fun reading. ~

I have been busy over the course.of the game so far because of a combination of homework, soccer reffing, and school
I voted the way I did because i wanted to avoid modkill and I didn't unvote and revote for Tom because it didn't matter what I did.
No, I do not have an action, I voted so that I can help the town by increasing their numbers.

I also want to remind you that champ2947 returned town to a insane detective rolecheck so I would advise against lynching me.

Kayla, I just want you to know that I am not planning on accusing you in any way but

when a bartender checks the godfather, does the godfather return as the godfather or as whatever role he or she selected on day one to return as?

I have been busy over the course.of the game so far because of a combination of homework, soccer reffing, and school

I voted the way I did because i wanted to avoid modkill and I didn't unvote and revote for Tom because it didn't matter what I did.
No, I do not have an action, I voted so that I can help the town by increasing their numbers.

I also want to remind you that champ2947 returned town to a insane detective rolecheck so I would advise against lynching me.

Kayla, I just want you to know that I am not planning on accusing you in any way but

when a bartender checks the godfather, does the godfather return as the godfather or as whatever role he or she selected on day one to return as?

It's okie! :3
I know the thread speeds up a lot and people are generally busy.

So you admit you wanted to avoid modkill. Why would you need to if you have no night action? At this point you aren't contributing in the thread that much, which is making people very suspicious of you in the first place. If you really wanted to help Town, you would be contributing to the main thread a lot more. This makes me feel like you simply voted to keep Mafia numbers up.

Champ2947 will definitely be lynched tomorrow. That's the Town plan & hopefully he was not framed by Tom the night he was inspected. Hopefully Town will hit red tomorrow through his lynch.

I still feel like lynching Dolby in the future is a risk worth taken by Town. Please do not forget, Town. If you guys really have no idea who to lynch, then lynch Dolby.

Lol I sort of suspect you even more now :c
1) the question you asked
2) your reason for not voting for Tom - if "it didn't matter what I did" , then why did you bother voting in the first place?
3) Tom is viewing this thread right now which is sort of weird IMO, maybe he's helping a fellow teamie come up with a good defense? :O

Tomorrow's lynch is definitely going to Champ if he doesn't die tonight, but I think I have you as my top priority over FireNinja now.

P.S: If Mafia kill me tonight, then it'll just confirm me as Town. You 3 Mafia members obviously know I am Town. This will put even more focus on Dolby.

It's okie! :3
I know the thread speeds up a lot and people are generally busy.

So you admit you wanted to avoid modkill. Why would you need to if you have no night action? At this point you aren't contributing in the thread that much, which is making people very suspicious of you in the first place. If you really wanted to help Town, you would be contributing to the main thread a lot more. This makes me feel like you simply voted to keep Mafia numbers up.

Champ2947 will definitely be lynched tomorrow. That's the Town plan & hopefully he was not framed by Tom the night he was inspected. Hopefully Town will hit red tomorrow through his lynch.

I still feel like lynching Dolby in the future is a risk worth taken by Town. Please do not forget, Town. If you guys really have no idea who to lynch, then lynch Dolby.

I did not vote use an action, I voted so that I could keep town numbers up

To the insane policeman, I encourage you to check me. With the roleblocker and framer dead and the Miller absent from the game, I know that I will return town

To the insane policeman, I encourage you to check me. With the roleblocker and framer dead and the Miller absent from the game, I know that I will return town

but Dolby, when majority of Town actually voted for a suspicious candidate, you just voted for yourself which seems rather sloppy.

Agreed with reverie, .

I showed you guys 2/4 players who did not vote today were Town aligned ( Jawile + Lynn105 ). This furthermore proves Dolby had motivations behind his vote (Keep Mafia numbers up .. by avoiding modkill - which he confirmed).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did we just find the Godfather? I love how you excluded that role from your list.

Lol I sort of suspect you even more now :c
1) the question you asked
2) your reason for not voting for Tom - if "it didn't matter what I did" , then why did you bother voting in the first place?
3) Tom is viewing this thread right now which is sort of weird IMO, maybe he's helping a fellow teamie come up with a good defense? :O

Tomorrow's lynch is definitely going to Champ if he doesn't die tonight, but I think I have you as my top priority over FireNinja now.
Well I'm not going to dismiss the possibility that Kayla is scum (I remember some debate earlier in the thread between me and Blu rose, he appeared to be trying to steer me away from the likelihood that the godfather is a strong player). I bothered to vote to avoid the modkill.
Tom isn't allowed to post anything influential in scum chat or this thread(I know this because I was scum in mini mafia three and champ2947 posted something and oath deleted it because it was influential)

- - - Post Merge - - -

but Dolby, when majority of Town actually voted for a suspicious candidate, you just voted for yourself which seems rather sloppy.

I hadn't read the thread before I vpted

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let's get this straight.

First post of the day, you ask concerning the Godfather role.
Answer. The bartender has already used up his role.

Next, you write a list of deceased mafia players and how it wouldn't matter if you were checked up.
But you failed to mention the Godfather.

I think you might be the Godfather. You're digging a deeper hole for yourself, Dolby.

Insane Detective, I ask that you refrain from inspecting Dolby. The Godfather will always return Town aligned.

Town, I'm really sorry if Dolby flips Town instead of Mafia. I have a feeling he will flip Mafia though.

Again, Mafia, if you kill me tonight it will just put more pressure on Dolby. You 3 red players know I am Town, therefore it will confirm my alignment through my death. Dolby is questioning whether I am Godfather because of my role being seen by the Bartender.

To be lynched in the future:

- Champ2947
- Dolby

Let's get this straight.

First post of the day, you ask concerning the Godfather role.
Answer. The bartender has already used up his role.

Next, you write a list of deceased mafia players and how it wouldn't matter if you were checked up.
But you failed to mention the Godfather.

I think you might be the Godfather. You're digging a deeper hole for yourself, Dolby.

First off, I wasn't implieing that I was the bartender, second, it still is possible that Kayla is the godfather (I'm namely suspicious because she was thinking of sacrificing the stronger players to mafia kills). Sure it is possible that I am the godfather (technically impossible because I am not), but I left that out because it almost always a strong player who is the godfather (please don't bother me about blueskitllewolf being the godfather in mm one)

Oh, I see why Dolby asked that question now. Oops, sorry for being such a noob lol ;@

That does need to be cleared up a bit. I'll check on this thread tomorrow but for now I'm outta here. Good night :3

Insane Detective, I ask that you refrain from inspecting Dolby. The Godfather will always return Town aligned.

Town, I'm really sorry if Dolby flips Town instead of Mafia. I have a feeling he will flip Mafia though.

Again, Mafia, if you kill me tonight it will just put more pressure on Dolby. You 3 red players know I am Town, therefore it will confirm my alignment through my death. Dolby is questioning whether I am Godfather because of my role being seen by the Bartender.

To be lynched in the future:

- Champ2947
- Dolby

Please use green font for my role because I am a tonite (or black because my role is unconfirmed)

First off, I wasn't implieing that I was the bartender, second, it still is possible that Kayla is the godfather (I'm namely suspicious because she was thinking of sacrificing the stronger players to mafia kills). Sure it is possible that I am the godfather (technically impossible because I am not), but I left that out because it almost always a strong player who is the godfather (please don't bother me about blueskitllewolf being the godfather in mm one)

The problem is we found the strong player who was Mafia. He was not Godfather. This automatically means that it was rolled upon another player.

You're right, it's still possible that I may be Mafia (even though the Bartender saw my actual role). How about you 3 red players kill me tonight to confirm me being Town? {:

I really do believe that iLoveYou is town aligned, despite the crazy plan she initially suggested.
I don't know, but Dolby you're going to need to come up with more evidence to defend yourself.

(Screw my internet. Screw my sickness. I just want it to go away so I can properly post!!!!)

Anyways, Kayla, the link you posted of me doesn't work. You may need to do the search again. Thanks.

From the irc quote of Champ, everyone seems to assume that he is scum. You do realise that people will lie to get attention, right, guys? Before everyone throws their decisions for Day 4, I suggest looking for more reasonable evidence, because it's very easy to change an irc quote to put the blame on someone else to prevent yourself from future suspicion.

Karen said:
Kuma
I know nothing about Kuma lol. I saw maybe two posts? That was it. I can't think of anything I can draw up for Kuma so one of the more experienced players will have to think about this.
I'm pretty sure I have posted more than twice! I hoped I had the chance to post more, but internet, home issues, schoolwork etc is disabling me from doing so. I'll still try my best to post more often as soon as possible though. Right now, it's Night 3, so we'll all have to wait.

PurplPanda said:
The insane detective that Trundle knows rolechecked champ, and he came back as town, meaning he is mafia.
How can you know that Trundle is telling the truth? You can't always trust people, you know. Just because he lead us to a good lynch, doesn't mean he can be trusted when it comes to supplying evidence or potentially useful information about an user. Think about it.

iLoveYou said:
4) Kuma .. I don't even know. She has posted veryveryvery little, claiming she's busy. Here are her posts to read over, and hopefully some of you can form an opinion of her?
Again, I deeply apologise for my absence. I have been busy. Hopefully I won't be rushing to go to school in the morning.

(I'll try to access this site from this school library. If it's blocked, I'll just have to wait till tomorrow night to post. Of course I'll try to post in the morning as well.)

Alright, Kuma, this really just screams scum to me. I'm obviously proven, even before the Tom lynch. I'm the bartender, already used my role on Kayla, who came up Veteran, and now I'm basically a townie. I'm pretty sure the mafia will even shoot me tonight because I've done so much for this game. In Mafia V, Minties is still taking it hard on herself for not killing me sooner.
Why should we not trust a proven Insane Detective? Why would I not be telling the truth? I'm obviously pro-town and am trying to get the town to win this game. Secondly, why are you defending Champ so much? You sound like you're asking for a lynch here, as well as Dolby.

I really do believe that iLoveYou is town aligned, despite the crazy plan she initially suggested.
I don't know, but Dolby you're going to need to come up with more evidence to defend yourself.

I have to agree here, I believe iloveyou is town aligned, she has given me no reason to suspect her and she has contributed well to kill two out of the 5 mafia members we have already killed. I trust what she says and have done throughout each game I've played with her.

I have to agree here, I believe iloveyou is town aligned, she has given me no reason to suspect her and she has contributed well to kill two out of the 5 mafia members we have already killed. I trust what she says and have done throughout each game I've played with her.

What about you? You've been sitting in the back of the game throughout the whole game. Your opinion is basically null right now because you have not contributed to the town.

Back