• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mafia V: There and Back Again [Game Over/Town Win]

You were saying?

That was like 3 days ago. Why are you trying so hard to get me killed? Do you have a problem with lynching Minties for some reason? Any special bonds or reasons why we should trust her? Also, I later explained all that happened there. Mary explained for it too. I don't know how much of a rocket scientist it takes to understand this but I was working with Mary and we successfully protected more than one person. Just because she died doesn't make me suspicious in any way, even if I did want her lynched. You are making absolutely no sense. It's really just making me mad at this point.

Well, I'm sorry I'm not pro town, but we need to lynch mafia today, or we might as well be dead. The mafia have us nicely wrapped up, and ready to die.

Minties. Why exactly do you want her lynched? Give me concrete evidence against her, and maybe I will consider listening to you.

Well, I'm sorry I'm not pro town, but we need to lynch mafia today, or we might as well be dead. The mafia have us nicely wrapped up, and ready to die.

Minties. Why exactly do you want her lynched? Give me concrete evidence against her, and maybe I will consider listening to you.

I have no concrete evidence against her, but let us look at the facts. Here are the people in the town who currently are not proven from evidence I have received: (all have claimed townie)
-Lunatic
-LittleBeary
-Minties
Now, both you and Minties have been accusing me of being scum all game. Lunatic has supported ideas of lynching Fireninja1 and such, and has appeared very pro-town. Using the process of elimination, you two are only ones left who could really be mafia.
Okay, so now you can give me concrete evidence on me, or whoever the frig else you want, and maybe I will consider listening to you. I don't need your vote to lynch your scum buddy, I just need the rest of the town.

I have no concrete evidence against her, but let us look at the facts. Here are the people in the town who currently are not proven from evidence I have received: (all have claimed townie)
-Lunatic
-LittleBeary
-Minties
Now, both you and Minties have been accusing me of being scum all game. Lunatic has supported ideas of lynching Fireninja1 and such, and has appeared very pro-town. Using the process of elimination, you two are only ones left who could really be mafia.
Okay, so now you can give me concrete evidence on me, or whoever the frig else you want, and maybe I will consider listening to you. I don't need your vote to lynch your scum buddy, I just need the rest of the town.

I don't have a scum buddy. I'm reluctant to trust you, because you have not killed one mafia so far. Yes, that one that you got somebody to shoot, but really?
I'm sorry if I am making you mad, but I trust Minties more that you. Why are you going for her, and not me?

I don't have a scum buddy. I'm reluctant to trust you, because you have not killed one mafia so far. Yes, that one that you got somebody to shoot, but really?
I'm sorry if I am making you mad, but I trust Minties more that you. Why are you going for her, and not me?

Because Minties is a stronger player than you and I'm going after you tomorrow assuming Minties shows up red!
WOOO! GO PRIORITIZING SKILLS!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

The question is why do you trust Minties? She's been AFK half the game and when she's not AFK she's accusing me just like you are.

Honestly I think there's still a good possibility it could be someone else (possibly Trundle/Ashtot) but I'm tired of this game now and have no real clue really.

Let's hope for the best I guess.

Honestly I think there's still a good possibility it could be someone else (possibly Trundle/Ashtot) but I'm tired of this game now and have no real clue really.

Let's hope for the best I guess.

So tired. Ermagerd.

Remember, the five people not proven
-Minties
-beary509
-Lunatic
-Ashtot
-Hikari
I really don't think Ashton is scum. I live with him and I haven't seen scum chat open once, and he really isn't good at hiding things, not that he'd know how anyways. I have personal reasons as to why Hikari isn't scum which we could technically prove. In the meantime, I really believe Minties is scum.

You have a big list here Trundle, without providing any reasoning as to why people should be lynched. What are your personal reasons for believing Hikari is innocent? Oh it's probably by how much he posts, right? Those one liners are very telling. You keep steering us away from you and your brother (who you also don't have any evidence for). The biggest issue here now is that you and your scum brother have bored Justin bandwagoning without using his brain. I'm still waiting to hear how you're so sure it's me out of that big list because you haven't lead us on a lynch so far that hit red.

You have a big list here Trundle, without providing any reasoning as to why people should be lynched. What are your personal reasons for believing Hikari is innocent? Oh it's probably by how much he posts, right? Those one liners are very telling. You keep steering us away from you and your brother (who you also don't have any evidence for). The biggest issue here now is that you and your scum brother have bored Justin bandwagoning without using his brain. I'm still waiting to hear how you're so sure it's me out of that big list because you haven't lead us on a lynch so far that hit red.

Well, I'm just gonna say that I know Hikari's role, and if need be, I can find out easily whether or not he's lying. Considering he's the only one of that role in the game, I'm pretty sure he isn't lying.
As for myself, I've given you reasons why probably 3-4 times now, and I already said that I'm fully willing to be lynched. If this lynch on you doesn't turn up mafia, then you guys can kill me. But really, I know and you know that this isn't going to happen? Aren't you willing to die for the town in order to narrow down the list of suspects? Other than this being what I've been doing all game, you really have no more evidence that I do. I know from the town's perspective what I'm doing might seem a little shaky, but I promise you guys can kill me if Minties is not scum.

I honestly don't know who to vote for. I really feel like Trundle and Minties could be scum, but it wouldn't make sense if they're arguing. I find it weird how Minties is failing to identify his reasons and seemly isn't willing to be lynched. She is a Dwarf, right? I'm going to vote for Minties, but if she ends up town, I will have to go with my git and charge at Trundle.

I honestly don't know who to vote for. I really feel like Trundle and Minties could be scum, but it wouldn't make sense if they're arguing. I find it weird how Minties is failing to identify his reasons and seemly isn't willing to be lynched. She is a Dwarf, right? I'm going to vote for Minties, but if she ends up town, I will have to go with my git and charge at Trundle.

I thought that sometimes Mafia purposely argue with each other so they don't make themselves look like scummates just agreeing with each other. Sometimes Town does it quite a lot though.

That was like 3 days ago. Why are you trying so hard to get me killed? Do you have a problem with lynching Minties for some reason? Any special bonds or reasons why we should trust her? Also, I later explained all that happened there. Mary explained for it too. I don't know how much of a rocket scientist it takes to understand this but I was working with Mary and we successfully protected more than one person. Just because she died doesn't make me suspicious in any way, even if I did want her lynched. You are making absolutely no sense. It's really just making me mad at this point.

Why is there any more of a reason for us to trust you? Is it because you're the only strong and active player left? It's getting harder and harder for me to trust you. I honestly feel that you have been using the blue roles, like I explained a couple pages ago, and are now narrowing town down to the inactives/bandwagoners.

I don't know what to think about Minties. I haven't seen much from her, nothing to really tell me if she's scummy or not. I'm not against a lynch for her, but I'd like to hear more from her, to see a possible slip up? But as of right now, I see you as much more dangerous. I'd also like to point out how lynching someone just because they've accused you of being scum seems like a poor reason, especially coming from you, who's been calling out a few people numerous times throughout this game.

Another thing I noticed is how much Ashtot has been making you out to be this great dwarf that has killed every scum, when that is NOT true. Why is that? Why does he need to shove in everyone's face how exceptionally pro-town you are?

Why is there any more of a reason for us to trust you? Is it because you're the only strong and active player left? It's getting harder and harder for me to trust you. I honestly feel that you have been using the blue roles, like I explained a couple pages ago, and are now narrowing town down to the inactives/bandwagoners.

I don't know what to think about Minties. I haven't seen much from her, nothing to really tell me if she's scummy or not. I'm not against a lynch for her, but I'd like to hear more from her, to see a possible slip up? But as of right now, I see you as much more dangerous. I'd also like to point out how lynching someone just because they've accused you of being scum seems like a poor reason, especially coming from you, who's been calling out a few people numerous times throughout this game.

Another thing I noticed is how much Ashtot has been making you out to be this great dwarf that has killed every scum, when that is NOT true. Why is that? Why does he need to shove in everyone's face how exceptionally pro-town you are?

Trust me on this. Seriously, it's a win-win situation for the town if we lynch Minties.
Scenarios:
Minties turns up scum: I have trust on me and we are well on our way to winning the game
Minties turns up town: You guys can lynch me as I would hilariously obviously be mafia at this point.

I thought that sometimes Mafia purposely argue with each other so they don't make themselves look like scummates just agreeing with each other. Sometimes Town does it quite a lot though.

True, but this argument looks legit. If this whole argument is a set-up by any chance, I'm going to end being really pissed off. Just a theory though, but why is Trundle saying that if Minties ends up town, someone should kill him? If Minties is town, Trundle may be dead quite soon, and if Trundle dies town, we're practically screwed. So it isn't a win-win situation.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoops.
*Just a theory though, but why is Trundle saying that if Minties dies town, we should lynch him?

True, but this argument looks legit. If this whole argument is a set-up by any chance, I'm going to end being really pissed off. Just a theory though, but why is Trundle saying that if Minties ends up town, someone should kill him? If Minties is town, Trundle may be dead quite soon, and if Trundle dies town, we're practically screwed. So it isn't a win-win situation.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoops.
*Just a theory though, but why is Trundle saying that if Minties dies town, we should lynch him?

If Minties dies town, you guys will lynch me. You won't go into the next day without any sliver of chance left on me anymore, because you'll assume I'm mafia. I personally obviously know that I'm a dwarf, so if we do lynch Minties and hit townie then someone has somehow completely fooled me. Unfortunately, with the amount of confirmed players this game, that won't happen. Here is a list of players, and I've marked the proven (I told the Detectives to check these people)
Kuma - Proven by DT
Trundle - Not proven
LittleBeary (beary509) - Not proven
Justin - Proven
Lunatic - Not Proven
Ashtot (You) - Proven (technically, it's kinda hard to explain)
BellBringerGreen - Proven
Hikari - Proven
Minties - Not proven

So here are the people who aren't proven:
-Minties
-Myself
-Lunatic
-Beary

2 of these 4 people have to be mafia. I know that I am not mafia, and Lunatic has made pro-town posts all game, and even brought up lynching Fireninja1 at one point. Using the process of elimination, Beary and Minties are the only ones left who could even be mafia. I could also give the roles of each player of the town as well from what they claimed, but that would just give the two remaining mafia a blue list.

If Minties dies town, you guys will lynch me. You won't go into the next day without any sliver of chance left on me anymore, because you'll assume I'm mafia. I personally obviously know that I'm a dwarf, so if we do lynch Minties and hit townie then someone has somehow completely fooled me. Unfortunately, with the amount of confirmed players this game, that won't happen. Here is a list of players, and I've marked the proven (I told the Detectives to check these people)
Kuma - Proven by DT
Trundle - Not proven
Justin - Proven
Lunatic - Not Proven
Hikari - Proven
Minties - Not proven

-Minties
-Myself
-Lunatic
-Beary

2 of these 4 people have to be mafia. I know that I am not mafia, and Lunatic has made pro-town posts all game, and even brought up lynching Fireninja1 at one point. Using the process of elimination, Beary and Minties are the only ones left who could even be mafia. I could also give the roles of each player of the town as well from what they claimed, but that would just give the two remaining mafia a blue list.

Obviously, someone is tricking you, as I am a dwarf...
Your strategy is flawed. You say people are confirmed, but you will not explain why. One of your mafia buddies?

Kuma - Proven by DT
Trundle - Not proven
Justin - Proven
Lunatic - Not Proven
Hikari - Proven
Minties - Not proven

-Minties
-Myself
-Lunatic
-Beary

Okay then. This is understandable.

Trust me on this. Seriously, it's a win-win situation for the town if we lynch Minties.
Scenarios:
Minties turns up scum: I have trust on me and we are well on our way to winning the game
Minties turns up town: You guys can lynch me as I would hilariously obviously be mafia at this point.

I will vote for Minties then, and hope she's scum. No one else's name has been brought up at this point, and there's a chance she could be, and I guess that's a risk I'm willing to take. @Rest of town: But if she doesn't flip red, we know who to lynch next.

Scenarios:

I guess this is okay then. I'm going to vote for Minties.

Back