• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia V: There and Back Again [Game Over/Town Win]

Okay, I want to point out a few things:

I PMed Trundle a few days back, asking for proof that he was protected. He tried to avoid the question, and then never returned my PM. Scummy much?

Also, he mentioned on the IRC that he wasn't a confirmed person, yet he leaves himself out of the confirmed person list?

I need explanations.

He can't offer you proof without cheating, or giving away who the Doctor is, which he would not want to do if you're under suspicion from him.

He can't offer you proof without cheating, or giving away who the Doctor is, which he would not want to do if you're under suspicion from him.

I wanted to see the PMs. I don't trust Trundle one bit.
I don't want him to cheat, but giving away who the doctor is is easy, as the doctor that 'protected' him is already dead. Trundle claimed that Jer protected him, did he not?

Well, there goes the (I presume) last wizard. Great, now we can't inspect people. But there's still hope that we can win with us still outnumbering them by 6. c:

Hopefully we'll strike mafia with tomorrow's lunch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Lynch

Well, there goes the (I presume) last wizard. Great, now we can't inspect people. But there's still hope that we can win with us still outnumbering them by 6. c:

Hopefully we'll strike mafia with tomorrow's lunch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Lynch

Lunch
omg

But srslor, why did the inactive have to be a wizard? ;n;

I wanted to see the PMs. I don't trust Trundle one bit.
I don't want him to cheat, but giving away who the doctor is is easy, as the doctor that 'protected' him is already dead. Trundle claimed that Jer protected him, did he not?

No, the Doctor in question is still alive.

I did avoid sending you the PM conversation mostly because I was too lazy to properly copy the messages + the first two messages went missing. I could still show them but I'd have to copy and paste each individual PM. I don't see how it is necessary at all or even worthwhile. We have the game in the bag here. The previous deaths of townies that were from my doing were eliminating unknown threats in no particular order. I got someone to shoot Fanous because he wouldn't tell me his role, asked me for a list of roles, and then claimed townie so that I would tell him.
There's no denying it: the town has won this game already. The only thing the mafia can do at this point is delay it. We, first off, want to get rid of Minties primarily. One of the "town" who has also claimed townie and has in no way proven her innocence any more than I have. If you look back to earlier in the game, Minties has been trying to frame me the whole game. Just because I lynched off people without full evidence does not in any way mean I am mafia. This happens every single game, but it just happens that the blame falls on me because I'm pretty much the only one who wants to step up to do something or make a plan. Everyone else is AFK or making one-liners about their gut feelings. (excluding Justin)

If Justin has been working with Trundle all game long, why are you only suspicious of Trundle, not that I suspect Justin, it just doesn't make any logical sense.

XNbAHsG.jpg

Day 6

Another slow night. As the company trudged on, one member at the back seemed to trail slower than the rest.

Sensing the weakness, Mary was set upon by two members who appeared completely unaffected by Mirkwood. They walked her a little off into the distance before throwing her into a large spider web. When they rejoined with the group, a piercing scream from Mary told them that she had just met one of the Spiders of Mirkwood. That was another taken care of - not many left now, they thought.

Mary the Elf lost her way.

Day 6 will last 48 hours and end Sunday 23rd at 2am GMT. With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Does anyone besides me think that strange, that Trundle wants Mary to be lynched, and then she dies in the night?

If you could read, you would know that I wanted Mary lynched quite awhile back, then I said she proved herself as doctor. She served herself well, by protecting various people successfully. Also, even if I did want her to be lynched, it wouldn't be strange that she died. I'm not stupid so I wouldn't frame myself by killing Mary.

Also, I'm encouraging anyone with any remaining killing powers to shoot Mary tonight. She has been:
-stating the obvious all game
-sposting all game
-encouraging shots with no evidence all game
-overall being a complete ****
Whether or not she is scum, she has just been hindering the town all game. All the blues roles who have died were thinking of lynching you just to get your annoyances out of the way.
Anyways, I'm putting in my vote on beary509. I suggest you all do the same so we can have a fast day.

Alrighty, everyone. Even though I want to keep all votes on beary509 for today, I just made Mary slip up.

A bit of background: I lied about the whole Elf refund thing to get info out of her. It worked.
M=Mary T=Trundle

Anyone else want to take a guess at why this is so scummy? Anyone? No?
Alright.
First off, she roleclaims Elf to me. There is a chance there is more than one Elf in the game, so nothing really that bad about that. I ask her who she protected first off. She claims she protected me and beary509, using the (oopsies) as an attempt to gain trust with me. Obviously she's going to say she protected me, which is just a weak scum tactic to try to get me to trust her. Fortunately, I had Jer protect me Night 1 already, so I decided to mess with her a bit and made up that "rule" which she didn't understand at first. Then, afterwards, I asked her why she didn't come out to me after she protected me. It's obvious why she didn't. She isn't actually a doctor (unless she is mafia doctor lol) so how could she claim to me? She hadn't made up the silly case of being an Elf yet. She covers it with being a compulsive liar and I just decide to call it a day at that.

Here's another big piece. If Mary really was an Elf, she would probably have checked her role to see what happened because she would have known that she actually did protect me night one without the whole fake refund thing happening. She did not do this and just assumed that I had caught her because none of this actually happened. She has to either read the role specifications for herself or just assume that I, as a pro-town player, am telling the truth, as she assumes I have no reason to lie.

Thank you and good night.

Actually, with there only being 1 KP tonight and 2 mafia left, it's fine. Also, I believe at least one, if not both, of Mary and beary509 are scum.

You were saying?

Back