• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

what about the cat w 2 night lives

- - - Post Merge - - -

im on ur side
Nice role claim, coincidentally it can't be tested to see if it's true or not, as scum also has unkillable roles.

And it's extra 1 night life. You know what has 2 night lives? The Bloat.

Nice role claim, coincidentally it can't be tested to see if it's true or not, as scum also has unkillable roles.

And it's extra 1 night life. You know what has 2 night lives? The Bloat.

dan thats what i literally meant
why would i fake role claim without looking at the description first

no i cant prove to u that im the cat but if someone else would like to counterclaim i would be more than surprised to hear it

Are you saying you still have Chocolate Milk, Jacob? I don't think anyone has claimed to have it

An inspection on Jacob would be great. Mafia lost her Godfather so whatever Jacob returns as should be correct.

what do u mean?

The Cat with a spare life. Why did you mention the cat, when you could have just said you had the item.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And why did you use the chocolate milk, wouldn't it have been better to give it to a player with a target on their backs?

The Cat with a spare life. Why did you mention the cat, when you could have just said you had the item.

oh i dont know :eek: ? why would mentioning i had the milk change anything : o ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And why did you use the chocolate milk, wouldn't it have been better to give it to a player with a target on their backs?

Sorry i dont know how or when to use items like this LOL (never played with this kinda stuff)
if i can get it back i will and give it to a player with a target i guess??

oh i dont know :eek: ? why would mentioning i had the milk change anything : o ?

You don't know? Okay. Why didn't you just claim you were using the chocolate milk? Why would you even use it tonight, do you think you're a target?

what about the cat w 2 night lives

- - - Post Merge - - -

im on ur side

Wait Jacob, why did you specifically claimed to have 2 NL instead of saying outright that you have the Chocolate Milk (which was given to players since D1) and bait scum to target you the next day so you can absorb the KP, or that you are Guppy The Cat with 1 NL thus keeping your Chocolate Milk safe for you/someone else to use???

Heck you didn't even mention you have Chocolate Milk until I asked you, it's like you forgot the item existed when it should be on your mind to use it or not since N1 :confused:

You don't know? Okay. Why didn't you just claim you were using the chocolate milk? Why would you even use it tonight, do you think you're a target?

Can't anyone have the choco milk tho? my point of claiming the cat was so you could actually get correct reads before you die, maybe if you knew I was town, your reads wouldve adjusted

(again im not sure why I used chocolate milk tonight, if i can get it back I will lol)

What's wrong Jacob? Cat got your tongue? All alone now that Ness and Dolby aren't there to help you anymore?

Can't anyone have the choco milk tho? my point of claiming the cat was so you could actually get correct reads before you die, maybe if you knew I was town, your reads wouldve adjusted

(again im not sure why I used chocolate milk tonight, if i can get it back I will lol)

Why the hell do my reads matter to anyone. Just because they're from a townie, doesn't mean they're correct. Why the hell would you fake claim for that?

Wait Jacob, why did you specifically claimed to have 2 NL instead of saying outright that you have the Chocolate Milk (which was given to players since D1) and bait scum to target you the next day so you can absorb the KP, or that you are Guppy The Cat with 1 NL thus keeping your Chocolate Milk safe for you/someone else to use???

Heck you didn't even mention you have Chocolate Milk until I asked you, it's like you forgot the item existed when it should be on your mind to use it or not since N1 :confused:

I actually did forget about the item until right before I used it, and i initially thought the item was to protect someone from inspecting you, not an extra night life.
I thought it would be not helpful for town if that were the case so i used it now cuz no one was like too sus of me
(Ik that sounds unbelievable but i swear thats the case)

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's wrong Jacob? Cat got your tongue? All alone now that Ness and Dolby aren't there to help you anymore?

LOL i didnt read the item description right IM SORRY

I actually did forget about the item until right before I used it, and i initially thought the item was to protect someone from inspecting you, not an extra night life.
I thought it would be not helpful for town if that were the case so i used it now cuz no one was like too sus of me
(Ik that sounds unbelievable but i swear thats the case)

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL i didnt read the item description right IM SORRY

You claimed to use the item and hour ago, why did you only remember to mention it when Ayaya asked you. Why didn't you read the role description before you used it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You didn't even read The cats role description correctly, but you just said why would you not read it if you were going to fake claim it?

You claimed to use the item and hour ago, why did you only remember to mention it when Ayaya asked you. Why didn't you read the role description before you used it?

i did
i just went back and reread it, so apparently it blocks ANY night action against you, but they way its worded is like "anyone who visits you will slip"
like i thought that meant inspect

dan thats what i literally meant
why would i fake role claim without looking at the description first

no i cant prove to u that im the cat but if someone else would like to counterclaim i would be more than surprised to hear it
You're condricting yourself.

Back