• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

Would it be worth shooting? My shot isn't saved but I'm debating not shooting just to be on the safe side so we don't lose good people.

Would it be worth shooting? My shot isn't saved but I'm debating not shooting just to be on the safe side so we don't lose good people.

Up to you, but it doesn't really confirm your role if you don't use it because 3rd party/mafia could have been the ones to kill Rune instead of you. You could have claimed Samson like Tom always claim some random ass blue role.

Again, it's up to you.

Btw no forum/ thread search until this stupid ass egg event is over, which sucks because it's only a 24 hour night.

I want to spend my time looking at posts, but I'd have to read through 80 pages and can't even look at past games. :/

if you feel confident in who you are shooting, go for it.
if not don't shoot

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh great the raining eggs are making the site run even slower than before

Actually, it will take a little bit longer. It's taking forever to gather all the quotes since i can't use the filters. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Good evening everyone. It I wanted to make this post this night, because it will be my last. It is I who has The Monster Manuel. I have decided that I have worn out my usefulness, and this will be my last attempt at helping town.
I am only a Victim, so no important roles will be lost. I decided not to pass the item on, as I see no purpose in it as I believe there is only 1 of each member left. I am not joining any team, as I believe town has the upper hand to win here. So before I die, I will share every single thought and opinion I have on each player. Nothing to hold back now.

Here were my last reads if anyone would like to read.
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...saac-Night-2&p=6331737&viewfull=1#post6331737

Oath2Order-He has played like his town meta this whole game. He has killed Dolby, and is definitely Anti Mafia. He is also Anti Third Party for making Trundle reveal he was fake claiming. He is responsible for the RuneRaider death, and no one has counter claimed his role as Samson. He is confirmed town, please trust him. Oath please pay attention to what I have to say. You have a shot to use.
Mother of Llamas- Is the only inactive left that barely survived by voting Trundle. Hasn't voiced any opinions at all. This is typical behavior from her though, so I'm inclined to believe they're town. But beware.
Crys- For the entirety of the game, has been very silent and not helpful for town. They posted a suspicious list, but has yet to show evidence for why and continues to shall to post reads. Possible Scum, be wary.
Alexi- Has a full understanding of the game. But hasn't tried to help town at all. I think this is just her being a newbie, but it would make sense for her actions as scum too. I believe she is town though. I highly encourage you contribute to the game, because numbers are dwindling and you can?t be silent for long.
Doughssant- Completely follows his Town meta. Not afraid to say anything, and will do very little to help. Scum dough would be silent and only post to try to contribute. Pretty sure he's town. He has said some weird things like "Stab minties" or "give me the dagger, I'm autostabbing Daniel" without saying why, though.
Panda- Is a toss up for me. She has been incredibly silent after N1 when people called her out. In the beginning, she was doing some pretty scummy stuff. She posted a **** ton with no real content, which to me was just a huge distraction. Didn?t construct any reads or really contribute to the lynch. People called her out and what has happened? Silence, still no contribution. I find it possible for her to be scum.
Lucanosa-
His behavior throws me off so much.

First off he votes for me really quickly and claims it's a "Placeholder", the fact he voted me isn't weird. But just how he drags a placeholder vote for the whole Day is.
Finally had a chance to come on and see what's happened.... and LOL Ness trying to scare off new players D1 plus defending Rune's joke on inactivity... two strikes. Three strikes and I'll switch my shtlynch vote over to you because you're coming off scummy to me this is D1 mind you, I have nothing else to go off of, and choosing not to lynch is going to hurt us more than help
3 strikes are you serious? So only 2 strikes aren't enough to change a PLACEHOLDER vote? Even if you voted for slight suspicions, it's way better than keeping your vote and fester like it did.

^ I already answered that.
I pushed almost being modkilled in the last game I played, which is why I'm voting everyday. Like I said, it's a placeholder. If you want me to change it just tell me

Not explaining reasoning? Jfc are you blind
Again, he knows the placeholder vote is catching people's attention and doesn't change it. If you wanted to place a temporary vote on someone for this long, do it on yourself.
I get it, it's a joke. I'm sus of Ness because he defended your joke, and the way he did doesn't make sense. The way he defended you is why I'm sus; not the joke itself. I've already moved on from the joke and onto Ness. Remember, this is D1. Nothing is really serious. Literally almost all of the games I've played on here, D1 is nothing but shtposting and memes extreme
I'm going to ask you this time, are you blind? D1 was anything but sht posting, there was so much happening that you could have weighed in on anything. But here you are in Lala land acting like nothing has happened, AND STILL HAVEN'T CHANGED YOUR VOTE. People were bringing up cases and candidates, yet you seem to ignore them all.
Just got a chance to come on this morning. I've only had time to skim, so it'll be until later before I make any reads

I've asked before, and I'll ask again. Are you blind?
I haven't changed my vote to Ness yet, and I don't think I will after seeing Daniel flip-flop like a fish.

Um... I live in a different timezone than most of you, and I don't get on until later in the day.
If that's the true reason you're voting me, I see this as a cheap excuse for scum to jump on a bandwagon.

As far as the accusations against me, know this: my death will do nothing but show everyone's true colors. Most of the reasons I see people voting me, as previously stated, are of weak logic; and I like it was said, I can see this as a way for scum to easily knock out a shtty townie via bandwagon to get closer to their win con. LOL I honestly wouldn't be surprised if 90% of the people pushing my lynch end up bleeding red or yellow later on in the game.

As far as why I haven't changed my vote on Daniel yet, it's because after seeing how he's reacting, I think it'd be better if it just stayed there. Besides, I'm on the chopping block, so why does it even matter?
Jesus Christ(happy Easter) so many things wrong here. First of all, explain how I'm flip flopping, I'm defending myself against Ness's poor case on me and nothing else? You keep that "placeholder" vote. It seems like you found an excuse to keep it as I was being voted for, but you actually don't add anything.
Seems like a cheap excuse to bandwagon.

Also LOL poor logic. You're the one using for logic, everyone else has valid reasons for suspicions. But you just laugh it off and say these people have to be scum to think you are suspicious.

Why does it matter? Because who you vote for and why affects who others will vote for. But of course you don't do this.
Ayyye! Super stoked we knocked out scum D1. let's hope whoever has the bomb throws it at scum tonight o;
He's him dancing around the campfire singing how we got scum, when you didn't do anything. Like you didn't even post reads on me.

Also would like to note, that it has been almost 3 days, and he still hasn?t responded to my case against him or vote at all. Take that as you will.

Ayaya- Just so different from her town meta. She has been very silent and seems to be cautious. Town Ayaya would be questioning a bunch of players and not be afraid of talking about the game mechanics(KP, roles, etc). But this game, she?s not doing anything like that. It just seems like she?s trying to look like she?s town with adding in a contrasting post every once in awhile, but does nothing else. I think she may be scum.

Minties- Very strong town player, like usual. She is definitely Anti-Third Party for her cause on Trundle. And whatever Lucanosa bleeds, she will be against that scum team too. I believe she is most likely town, as her posts seem sincere and very brash like usual. She may still be of the mafia team, but i highly doubt it she?s not acting like she did in Scummies mafia. I think it?s safe to trust her.

Meow- Led the D1 lynch in the right direction. Cannot be mafia for lynching Ness. She could be third party though, but she plays like she always does in the previous games. Very well thought out posts, not posting too much, but not quite either. Seems very trustworthy, and i think will continue to lead us in the right direction.

Jacob- Acting very similar to the papers please mafia. Not giving actual reads, not weighing in on discussion, and it?s clear that he is in the game, but hasn?t helped town. I can see him being scum, or just really weak town.

Cory- Not exactly sure what to think of him. He came in at the wrong time when it was pretty clear Trundle was scum, so i can?t expect him to give reads or opinions yet. I think it?s just up to the meta analysis of vets for this one. Null.

Whatever scum is left in the game when i use this item, is probably:
Lucanosa
Panda
Jacob
Ayaya

I suggest lynching Lucanosa and for Oath to shoot one of the others. They?re not leading town, so what?s there to lose?
I would be wary of:
Crys
Cory
Mother of Llamas

Alexi
Trustable and should led:
Meow
Minties
Doughssant
Oath2Order

Please look back at the confirmed scums reads and interactions with other players. The number of remaining scum on each team should give you guys an idea of who?s teamed. Those that are town and very silent need to pick up their game, the numbers are dwindling.

And with that, I will PM Sataric to use my items. Hope I?m leaving town in the right track. Good luck soldiers!

daniel ur saying oath should shoot:

Panda
Jacob
Ayaya

because "They’re not leading town, so what’s there to lose?"

but at the same time :
"Mother of Llamas- Is the only inactive left that barely survived by voting Trundle. Hasn't voiced any opinions at all."

Also, you base most people off of previous games? like M3ow_ ?
maybe she's good enough to pretend like shes town????

you are pushing some people harder than others imo dan. sounds pretty biased to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also oath u can try shooting me if u want, wont work tho!

daniel ur saying oath should shoot:

Panda
Jacob
Ayaya

because "They’re not leading town, so what’s there to lose?"

but at the same time :
"Mother of Llamas- Is the only inactive left that barely survived by voting Trundle. Hasn't voiced any opinions at all."

Also, you base most people off of previous games? like M3ow_ ?
maybe she's good enough to pretend like shes town????

you are pushing some people harder than others imo dan. sounds pretty biased to me.

Meta reading is a very important aspect in Mafia. The people I listed have extremely unusual behavior. Mother of Llamas acts like this all the time, so it's no suprise to me she's doing it this time too.

Good enough to pretend she's town? She led a lynch on scum and has been nothing but helpful. Why only bring her up when I read Minties the same way? There's one thing to act like town(post with no real content) and actually being pro town(making cases and leading lynches). You fall under the 1rst category and that's how you differ from meow. :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus name one reason why I'd be biased. I'm killing myself tonight to help town.

Good enough to pretend she's town? She led a lynch on scum and has been nothing but helpful. Why only bring her up when I read Minties the same way? There's one thing to act like town(post with no real content) and actually being pro town(making cases and leading lynches). You fall under the 1rst category and that's how you differ from meow. :lemon:

tf 3rd party needs to kill mafia also
i only brought her up as an example as to how easily you are letting a 3rd party under ur radar dan

Sobs I can't offer any excuse to my lack of contribution. Sorry guys :(

I wouldn't trust m3ow & Minties so quick, they did help town but like you said, it's two scum teams so it's easy for both to do what they usually do to appear town. Though they're the ones cotributing the most and actually helped us find scum so they're best kept alive for now.

I want to see what Lucanosa and Panda has to say but where are they? Panda is usually more active too, I've seen her lurking and I think she posted after I posted my reads but she hasn't gone back again. Please say something :(

RIP Daniel, have fun in Obs chat.

Hey I'm not scum because I think I know who the remaining scum are but I can't be 100% sure or tell who it is until night ends. Chao!

Back