• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

The reason why I don't post very often is because I have a family, and homework to do x|
I try to post as often as possible.

It's not so much the amount of posts you have or haven't made. A lot of people have labeled you as someone that is bound to bandwagon and that can be quite a gamble for all of us if you don't have time to give your opinion or reasoning.

Your previous post saying townie was your safest roleclaim screams LIE to me.
If you have no evidence you might as well call your roleclaim null and void.

There's bound to be some townies among us, or believers, so while its the safest bet there's still the chance. I mean, what are we hoping Dolby will roleclaim to be? Doctor or Detective? That's a fast track to getting killed by the mafia.

There's bound to be some townies among us, or believers, so while its the safest bet there's still the chance. I mean, what are we hoping Dolby will roleclaim to be? Doctor or Detective? That's a fast track to getting killed by the mafia.

Of course, roleclaiming anything besides townie is suicide

I'd also like to know because I like seeing the faults' of players and seeing how they could do better.

Okay, I think we found our first mafia member. Dolby.

First Dolby role claimed as a townie as a possible way to take away attention from himself. (Mainly from ACE, apparently.)

Anyways, after Dolby roleclamied as a townie, everyone started talking about it. Dolby then let a comment about rolclaming as a townie was his best thing to do. This implies that he was lieing about being a townie, since he said it was the safest thing he could have done.

Okay, I think we found our first mafia member. Dolby.

First Dolby role claimed as a townie as a possible way to take away attention from himself. (Mainly from ACE, apparently.)

Anyways, after Dolby roleclamied as a townie, everyone started talking about it. Dolby then let a comment about rolclaming as a townie was his best thing to do. This implies that he was lieing about being a townie, since he said it was the safest thing he could have done.
This is one of the most suspicious parts about Dolby and I don't think he really is Townie.
He either has a really good blue role or he's mafioso (just my theory).

It's day 1! There is no depth. It's just a game of finger pointing right now. As it's been said before, role claiming is pointless.
Another thing I'm seeing is people just picking words and phrases straight from others, to use in their own little accusations.

Back