• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

I still don't believe you. Anyone can roleclaim as Townie, just like Andy said. It's going to take more than roleclaiming to convince me you're not mafia.
Nothing to say in my defense except it's possible you're helping the detectives at best.

I think the detectives should start thinking about inspections.

Quite a bit of people are asking to be rolechecked by detectives. How much is it really going to help us so early in the game? We're not very trusting of anyone right now which is going to make it very difficult for the detective(s) to give their approach without being suspected of anything. Mayor and Sheriff are my biggest concern. But there has been members telling the detectives to role check them after night two. Just because you're being suspected now doesn't mean you'll be suspected tomorrow. You'll probably be old news unless you keep making questionable post or giving up so early saying you're going to get killed, lynched, or always going to be accused. Stay active, defend yourselves, and fight for the side you're claiming to be on.

I know that people will be suspicious of me because i wrote this, but has anybody thought about beary being in the mafia in the last two hours

Also, townie was my only possible safe role claim

I almost believed you because a mafia would never give up until they're really certain (as in unanimous), but saying it's only safe...yeah, not anymore.

I know that people will be suspicious of me because i wrote this, but has anybody thought about beary being in the mafia in the last two hours

Actually, I have but you're at the top of my list.

My list:
Dolby
Beary
River
ITookYourWaffles

Are you accusing Beary of being in the mafia. The only reason this seems suspicious is you're asking people if they thought about it. Clearly if you check previous post Beary has been named. Without giving your imput on anything it looks like you're just trying to draw attention away from yourself.

Actually, I have but you're at the top of my list.

My list:
Dolby
Beary
River
ITookYourWaffles
Slowly people are finding me more suspicious

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you accusing Beary of being in the mafia. The only reason this seems suspicious is you're asking people if they thought about it. Clearly if you check previous post Beary has been named. Without giving your imput on anything it looks like you're just trying to draw attention away from yourself.

The last time she was mentioned was over two hours ago (i think, unless i missed something)

The reason why I don't post very often is because I have a family, and homework to do x|
I try to post as often as possible.

Well, I'm waiting for an argument as to the evidence that show you are not red.

Why Waffles?
I gave suspicion on Waffles with my post on her voting patterns here:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...-Strike-Back&p=1990997&viewfull=1#post1990997

She's also more of a lurker than a poster. I've mentioned her twice and she hasn't said anything about it but she has posted things after I made my post that were unrelated, First time I mentioned her she later posted about how many votes Justin and Kayla had. And she recently posted about Karla being a guy.

You people are scaring me...
Making wild accusations with no solid evidence xD

Back