Mafia TBT Mafia General 2.0 - Setups/Bans/Info/Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then my 2 game ban turns out to be a lifetime ban. RIP tbt mafia.

Last edited:
People want me banned for two games, implying there will be two more games here in my lifetime.

Just so you guys know, Thingyman has messaged me. The Mafia Universe Championship is going on, if anybody wants to represent The Bell Tree. If any of you are interested I could forward you the details that he sent me.

Maybe we're just all too busy! Hopefully when the summer comes we'll have the time :)

I'd also say that all bans should be lifted cuz we'd all the players we can

Maybe we're just all too busy! Hopefully when the summer comes we'll have the time :)

I'd also say that all bans should be lifted cuz we'd all the players we can

Agreed. No point in preventing specific users from playing when we're struggling to get the numbers to even run a game.

My exams are Apr 30-May 2 so I personally won't be playing for the next few weeks. :(

Just so you guys know, Thingyman has messaged me. The Mafia Universe Championship is going on, if anybody wants to represent The Bell Tree. If any of you are interested I could forward you the details that he sent me.

Post it here?

Thanks, Trundle.

If it's okay to share here, let me know. But otherwise you can PM me or Trundle for the info.

I hope that Bell Tree will be participating again this year. A record-breaking 187 communities are playing this year :D

As tired as I am I'm willing to take another go in the championships but I'd like to see one of our strong players who haven't done it give it a go such as Dolby, Ness, Kayla, Toads, Evan. If not I'll do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back