• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

I wanted to play the game, but I never realized it'd be like this. You can call me a baby, loser or even an idiot all you want, but I feel like it's the right thing to do. This just isn't fun anymore.

What is your problem? This is a game where people are trying to find the traitors amongst them. You had to expect people to point fingers at you and call you out.

So is he trying to get out of the game because hes mafia and now has the attention on him?

What is your problem? This is a game where people are trying to find the traitors amongst them. You had to expect people to point fingers at you and call you out.

Since he has quit, are you going to kill him off and reveal his allegiance by the end of today?

But of course.

We'll have a massive modkill or an extension to the day, though, if lynn105, FireNinja1, MyLifeIsCake, Hikari, TheCreeperHugz, River, Gallows, and Kuma don't vote.

I'd be in favor of an extension.

But of course.

We'll have a massive modkill or an extension to the day, though, if lynn105, FireNinja1, MyLifeIsCake, Hikari, TheCreeperHugz, River, Gallows, and Kuma don't vote.

I'd be in favor of an extension.

I doubt Karla would kill so many for not voting, the game would be pretty much over

And I'll be voting a bit later, I am just trying to decide who to vote for rather than jumping on the bandwagon

So is he trying to get out of the game because hes mafia and now has the attention on him?

If he is Mafia, that would mean that he is doing a bad job at making himself seem innocent. I personally think that the Mafia are the more secretive people, but don't take my word for it. I may be wrong. They could be the people that are posting a lot.

Just stop saying that I'm from the Mafia! I'm not,ok? It's because I've never did anything to all of you and I've never killed nobody. I'm innocent!

Back