• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

Yes. Though you do have some proof behind you on your list, your possibly fake roleclaim as a townie, and saying that it was exactly your role, is starting to give me suspicion on you.

I welcome everyone else to role claim if they wish to. I had absolutely nothing to hide as a powerless Townie, and I was being accused, so naturally the obvious move is to role claim.

I welcome everyone else to role claim if they wish to. I had absolutely nothing to hide as a powerless Townie, and I was being accused, so naturally the obvious move is to role claim.

Since you role claimed, I will as well due to the fact that some people believe that I am Mafia. I am a Townie; a useless, innocent Townie. When I mentioned that I had nooses and a katana, people began to suspect me as a Mafia. I am undeniably innocent so you better believe me and just point fingers at other people. I am a Townie. Nothing more; nothing less.

The main reason why I took a while to vote was because school and sleep was involved in that timeframe. I also couldn't really believe anyone until Jubs made agreeable arguments. Am I in Mafia with Jubs? No, because I have no idea who is the Mafia. If I didn't know who was in the Mafia, how could I be in the Mafia?

It's all because you thought he was mafia. You've convinced almost everybody on the forums he is, but he might be someone you'll need. Yet nobody knows...

Ok so first off, that is one interesting statement. Lets not forget what you posted yesterday 6 minutes after voting for that day opened

## vote FireNinja1

So despite little evidence for fireninja1, overwhelming suspicions on behalf of the town for mary plus an entire days worth of time to change your vote, you stuck to your guns. Check the end of the day two lynch to confirm this if you like.

Now looking at day 3 with mary ousted as an underling along with a few voiced suspicions for fireninja1, you flip round and call out justin as suspicious.

1. Are you questioning my judgement?

2. I'd say you're the biggest threat. You constantly point fingers at other players most likely to receive less attention and suspicion.

Pointing fingers - Is that not what you have been doing yourself? care to tell us why you had it out for fireninja1 in the past perhaps

Now the other interesting point is that fireninja has been here for the whole conversation as well. He calls out justin as suspicous. Do we see these suspicions further elaborated in the voting thread? no. We get what could be a revenge vote on bellbringergreen along with an ignored second vote from Hikari. Interesting considering that if you were a townie you might have cared to elaborate on this first vote for bbg along with why hikari voted for you right off the bat.

baffles me

Also, Kuma, you do tend to draw quite a lot of attention to yourself with posts like that. Im going to take your word for it this time but you are going to have to trade your soul to lauren if you want her to change her mind.

No, because I have no idea who is the Mafia. If I didn't know who was in the Mafia, how could I be in the Mafia?

Im going to take your word for it this time but you are going to have to trade your soul to lauren if you want her to change her mind.

This is my favorite quote ever, seriously, I love it.

Anyway, Kuma like Gandalf said, you draw A LOT of attention. No wonder I and others think you're Mafia.

Dropped my ballet in for FireNinja, at least for the moment. He was on my list last night, and the out of nowhere vote for BBG by him is very strange. It seems to be a retaliation vote. While FoxWolf has been accusing me, I'm not so sure he actually is mafia for now. I'm leaning more on the side of paranoia.

I would still like to hear an actual defense from FireNinja though, with three votes currently standing for him. Speak up man!

I will extend today to 48 hours again, if at least three people message me to request it. It goes without saying that it is pointless to extend Day if nobody is going to discuss things.

Last edited:
I will extend today to 48 hours again, if at least three people message me to request it. It goes without saying that it is pointless to extend Day if nobody is going to discuss things.

WHAT!? WHY?! WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING?!

I am with Justin in the regards to 2 votes coming in with nothing discussed, just from them being busy. It happens, but there's still a lot of time to look at things. I would of said it could wait to vote on things.

Right now, I'm looking towards River as something more. Couple of the posts have had her "hinting" at where her loyalties lie, now the reason I take issue with that is, really you don't want to be waving a flag around showing that you're something important. Regular Townie, sure.. you can kinda do it, but you aren't in danger and you're not relevant. Blue are the hits that are wanted. And saying that you're blue is near enough calling for a night hit to happen on them.

It's the same sort of thing that was said earlier by Justin, on the whole voting for other mafia members. However, while doing it on the majority of votes, it does draw the heat away from them.

I'm not going to vote until later on, see what else has been said.. any defences.

I do think it's kinda crappy that people are voting just to vote because they won't be here.

Both of which were for FireNinja, with no basis other than they won't be here. Either it's just a coincidence that they both happen to have plans and both are voting for him, or they planned it. And as before, it seems everyone is eager to jump onto the bandwagon without putting any thought into it.

So again, I'm thinking BBG is mafia. Dunno about Hikari, but considering that those two votes shot right up out of nowhere with similar circumstances, it seems more staged than anything.

No matter how well you claim, you're still one of the mafia, and everybody knows it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dropped my ballet in for FireNinja, at least for the moment. He was on my list last night, and the out of nowhere vote for BBG by him is very strange. It seems to be a retaliation vote. While FoxWolf has been accusing me, I'm not so sure he actually is mafia for now. I'm leaning more on the side of paranoia.

I would still like to hear an actual defense from FireNinja though, with three votes currently standing for him. Speak up man!

Paranoia? PARANOIA? You think I'm going crazy? Well, I'm as sane as ever. And nothing is worse than someone who is finally sane.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok so first off, that is one interesting statement. Lets not forget what you posted yesterday 6 minutes after voting for that day opened

So despite little evidence for fireninja1, overwhelming suspicions on behalf of the town for mary plus an entire days worth of time to change your vote, you stuck to your guns. Check the end of the day two lynch to confirm this if you like.

Now looking at day 3 with mary ousted as an underling along with a few voiced suspicions for fireninja1, you flip round and call out justin as suspicious.

Pointing fingers - Is that not what you have been doing yourself? care to tell us why you had it out for fireninja1 in the past perhaps

Now the other interesting point is that fireninja has been here for the whole conversation as well. He calls out justin as suspicous. Do we see these suspicions further elaborated in the voting thread? no. We get what could be a revenge vote on bellbringergreen along with an ignored second vote from Hikari. Interesting considering that if you were a townie you might have cared to elaborate on this first vote for bbg along with why hikari voted for you right off the bat.

baffles me

Also, Kuma, you do tend to draw quite a lot of attention to yourself with posts like that. Im going to take your word for it this time but you are going to have to trade your soul to lauren if you want her to change her mind.

I love how you accused me of pointing fingers WHILE pointing fingers at me.

I'm confused as to why people are bandwagoning on me after two people voted for me, and then said something along the lines of, "I am casting my vote because I will be unavailable." After that, people piled up. I would like to see what people have to say who bandwagoned with BBG and Hikari.

I don't personally think BBG is suspicious, and if I remember rightly the only reason they were under suspicion was because they asked a wuestion about a role, implying that they had one. Which isn't really unusual, since there are quite a few town roles.

Though I'm still unsure who to vote for...

One more thing…

Isn't it weird how Justin said he was probably going to die, when he now is on Day 3? That seems suspicious.

Most likely been played out this way by the mafia for it to look like he's got away free. I don't suspect Justin, he's got valid points to everything he's posted. On that matter, nor do I suspect you... but you're starting to cause a ruckus.

I don't personally think BBG is suspicious, and if I remember rightly the only reason they were under suspicion was because they asked a wuestion about a role, implying that they had one.

Guess you didn't read my last post.

Him and Hikari jumped onto voting for FireNinja for no reason at all. I'm guessing he's mafia or the detective(in which case I'll stop accusing him. But he hasn't come forward saying he is so no way to tell). Or Hikari is one of those.

Guess you didn't read my last post.

Him and Hikari jumped onto voting for FireNinja for no reason at all. I'm guessing he's mafia or the detective(in which case I'll stop accusing him. But he hasn't come forward saying he is so no way to tell). Or Hikari is one of those.
Oh, for some reason I skipped over that post :/ guess that's what happens if you try to play pokemon while reading this
That's actually a valid point
Though I don't want to just hop on the bandwagon again, since that seems to be a bad idea given that happened in day 1 and a doctor got lynched, so i think I'll wait a bit before I vote, to see if anything else happens

Oh, for some reason I skipped over that post :/ guess that's what happens if you try to play pokemon while reading this
That's actually a valid point
Though I don't want to just hop on the bandwagon again, since that seems to be a bad idea given that happened in day 1 and a doctor got lynched, so i think I'll wait a bit before I vote, to see if anything else happens

It probably won't matter either way. Most of the people playing right now aren't even actually playing, they're just voting when it's time to vote, and voting for the most voted person of the day. You'd think after having six of our town members killed, and only one mafia member, they would start listening. But they don't, sadly.

I don't know how FireNinja became a target this time around but I had voted for him the round before, because I suspect something's up with him...No one made me vote for who I did. But I do see what Gallows is saying, everyone does seems to be doing the same thing, if one person votes on someone they're basically doomed because everyone will follow.

I like how you say about following the crowd... and go and vote for fireninja yourself, what are your reasons then Cake?

Back