• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

I've placed my vote on Mary, at least for the time being. I'd like for her to explain herself as to why she has seemingly been hopping around between three different votes today:

This was the second vote placed in Day 2, just 11 minutes after it started. Kuma's name had not even been mentioned yet in Day 2 when this vote was placed, and Mary didn't mention her either. I'd also like to draw attention to FoxWolf64 for a moment here too:

This vote was placed 11 minutes after as well, with this post 2 minutes later:

If you have absolutely no clue, then why are you immediately voting?

Moving along, here is Mary's second vote:

Looks like another random vote out of nowhere as once again, nobody including Mary has said a word about DeviousCrossing in the thread at this point in time.

But look closer, and you'll see that DeviousCrossing voted Mary just an hour ahead...

Looks like we've got a revenge vote on our hands here now. So that's now one random vote at the very start of the day, and a reflex revenge vote. The reflex vote proves the first vote as purely baseless since she had no issue unvoting Kuma as soon as the other vote came up on her.

Finally, we come to the third and (so far) final vote from Mary today. After DeviousCrossing retracted his vote on her, she retracted hers as well to jump on the sudden Justin bandwagon.

It definitely seems as if she's begging to be voting someone whenever possible, no matter who it is. That can be either be a sign of mafia, or just a sign of being naive. I'm not completely sure which one it is yet, but it sure is suspicious. That's why I've voted for Mary at this moment.

To those who are still voting for me, I ask that you bring forth a compelling argument for my scumness. If you can't provide one, maybe you should think about reconsidering your vote.

Hm... You do have a good point... I think Mary is just being a little naive, like you said. Anyways, now I'm unsure about who I will vote for...

Hm... You do have a good point... I think Mary is just being a little naive, like you said. Anyways, now I'm unsure about who I will vote for...

Well, you're voting for me right now. :)

I cannot in good conscience vote for Justin. While it is said that those who speak the loudest are likely the guiltiest, I cannot vote for him as his arguments are quite compelling.

I think I'll have to go with Mary. It's strange how she is disassociating herself with Justin. Nobody else seems to feel the need to do that. As far as I can tell, Justin hasn't tried to disassociate himself with her. She seems suspicious, and thus earns my vote for the lynch.

Mary's not my prime suspect as of now, but she's a better candidate than Justin, imo.

Justin's made some very good points. I think I'll have to vote for Mary, because from re-reading the thread, she seems to be doing some quite suspicious behaviour.

Every post you've made Kuma has had "suspicious" in. Not only that, but you're following the crowd, seeing who it should be pushed to. Considering that no mafia has been found, there's some serious work being done by the mafia, that they're pushing towards the Townies.

Andy, you bring up a good point there, I was saying this earlier... Kuma, have you stated a good reason why you're voting for people? or are you just copying others to give the impression you're contributing? Baring in mind your excuse for voting is... "Justins made some very good points.." what about your own points?

Justin's made some very good points. I think I'll have to vote for Mary, because from re-reading the thread, she seems to be doing some quite suspicious behaviour.

Can you state some behavior you saw? I've seen Mary try to distance herself from Justin and that's probably only the tip of the sword. (Besides suspicious posts anyway)

Can you state some behavior you saw? I've seen Mary try to distance herself from Justin and that's probably only the tip of the sword. (Besides suspicious posts anyway)
Well the distancing was one of my suspicions. Also the fact that she randomly changed her vote to someone else without mentioning made her seem suspicious. I am suspecting that she is part of the Mafia.

What's strange is how tsundere changed her vote last minute. Was she trying to protect someone or herself, and who was she trying to protect that way? Since she was a Townie, she had no action to use. If you look back, tsundere basically voted for DeviousCrossing for no reason (what iLoveYou pointed out). She could have kept her vote and nothing dramatic would have changed. But she decided to change her vote anyway. ( ? _ ? )

What's strange is how tsundere changed her vote last minute. Was she trying to protect someone or herself, and who was she trying to protect that way? Since she was a Townie, she had no action to use. If you look back, tsundere basically voted for DeviousCrossing for no reason (what iLoveYou pointed out). She could have kept her vote and nothing dramatic would have changed. But she decided to change her vote anyway. ( ? _ ? )

This is strange... YOU KEEP TALKING CRAP!

tsundere was confirmed Townie, there's no reason to pick apart what they've done. If they're to say to protect someone, and be it blue/town, there's no reason to it.

So people are STILL trying to make me look like the bad guy? Disgraceful. -.- I'm freaking innocent!

Back