• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

ACE looks doomed for sure :/ Over 10 votes already, I'm expecting a spike in another player though.

##Unvote: Kuma
##Vote: ACE

Very sorry ACE, but everyone else must have a good reason for trying to vote you off, so I guess I have no choice but to side with them.

ok just saying tho ok ok
Um, you didn't have to change your vote. At all. You could've kept it anyway lol, and the outcome would most likely stay the same. Siding with others for no reason? Your uh, "reason" for this all looks a bit suspicious ;~)

Also yeah unless there's a sudden change in votes, ACE looks like he's the one going out.

ok just saying tho ok ok
Um, you didn't have to change your vote. At all. You could've kept it anyway lol, and the outcome would most likely stay the same. Siding with others for no reason? Your uh, "reason" for this all looks a bit suspicious ;~)

Also yeah unless there's a sudden change in votes, ACE looks like he's the one going out.
I have to say that I agree. You can't side with others without actually having suspicions. It is the first day though, and soon to be first night. So people may have had trouble voting since its barely the first day.

I'm sticking with my vote, traitors.

I should be avoiding this cursed game right now due to some emotional stiff going on but I'm so drawn to it...

- - - Post Merge - - -

*stuff

I have to say that I agree. You can't side with others without actually having suspicions. It is the first day though, and soon to be first night. So people may have had trouble voting since its barely the first day.

I also agree. I think a lot of people are voting me out just because others are. Kind of like a chain effect.

To be honest, I still don't know who to vote for. Only reason I voted for Kuma and ACE was because other people were. xD

Don't worry about it! :) I'm pretty sure a lot of us had trouble voting and either went for a random vote or jumped on a bandwagon.

Well, we'll find out soon enough. The feeling's kinda fun, but it's also kinda scary too.

It's my OCD acting up. Can't stand typos. I'll try to do better.

@ BBG: to show him his mod powers are worthless here.

Back