• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

its night now, do not feel the need to share reads. this is a PM game. in fact, i would prefer if you just didn't share your reads and you all made a will to send to minties instead.

This is a PM game?

its night now, do not feel the need to share reads. this is a PM game. in fact, i would prefer if you just didn't share your reads and you all made a will to send to minties instead.

*WILLS

this is not a PM game i meant its a WILLS game MYBAD

are you gonna talk about the discrepancies in not wanting to vote tom because he's not here but also voting ashtot, that's not here.

Not liking to switch last minute is not an excuse.

and yet I ended up voting for them both so I guess that makes me scum huh.

also nvm I agree with entropy, posting reads is just a bad idea. wills.

*WILLS

this is not a PM game i meant its a WILLS game MYBAD

thats not smart
only like 2-3 people will die, so we will only see their reads? sounds quite ineffective

- - - Post Merge - - -

and yet I ended up voting for them both so I guess that makes me scum huh.

also nvm I agree with entropy, posting reads is just a bad idea. wills.

how explain
it makes no logical sense
ill post my reads tomorrow anyway **** it, my will is gonna just be memes anyway

thats not smart
only like 2-3 people will die, so we will only see their reads? sounds quite ineffective

The point is that mafia could be killing someone who will incriminate them through their wills and we can reveal our reads the next day

lol
everyone town reads me
this is almost as laughable as ares shooting tae

i townread you too but the way that you're acting is more than hindering :^)
it's not nearly as laughable btw because you're no where near to being clear, you're just so brash that i know you're town

i townread you too but the way that you're acting is more than hindering :^)
it's not nearly as laughable btw because you're no where near to being clear, you're just so brash that i know you're town

ok the last part was a hyperbole

- - - Post Merge - - -

The point is that mafia could be killing someone who will incriminate them through their wills and we can reveal our reads the next day

oh, i thought they meant never post reads

thats not smart

lmao because everyone alive can post their reads during day??? there is nothing to gain by posting them at night in a wills game. it'll only throw us off because people can either be killed to frame people or because they are on the right track.

are you even like. thinking???

ill post my reads 1 min before eod
so my will can still be memes if i die

- - - Post Merge - - -

*end of night my bad

- - - Post Merge - - -

lmao because everyone alive can post their reads during day??? there is nothing to gain by posting them at night in a wills game. it'll only throw us off because people can either be killed to frame people or because they are on the right track.

are you even like. thinking???

not really lol

i mean u guys almost lynched me, tae is scum and no one has noticed yet, no one is thinking this game

- - - Post Merge - - -

especially not tom ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

cuz hes dead

why am i scum tho?
like give me a solid reasoning behind it?

>trundle is definitely scum, i can feel it in my bones
>i claim, it could have easily been faked given that it was last 10 mins of night and half the people playing weren't there
>now you believe i'm town without a doubt
>i never even pushed for tom, i wanted heyden to be lynched

>trundle is definitely scum, i can feel it in my bones
>i claim, it could have easily been faked given that it was last 10 mins of night and half the people playing weren't there
>now you believe i'm town without a doubt
>i never even pushed for tom, i wanted heyden to be lynched

i didn't say you were def scum, nor did i "feel it in my bones"
there was a case put up against you, it seemed plausible, as far as things went entrophy's read on tom didn't seem like anything more than a pissing contest of personalities. shame on me i guess.

go ahead and get me killed, when i flip town enjoy the loss.

i think there's a solid shot you're a JOaT, am i 100%? nah, but right now things are looking pretty good since we lynched mafia d1. nothing says i can't one day decide you're still scummy, color reads aren't permanent.

i don't care if you think i'm scum, i just want to here a solid reasoning behind it for once instead of "tae is scummy"

i don't want to imagine lil tardis with that much power. ever.

I was just looking at the tags lol
I'm going to sleep for real now because my vision is becoming worse than usual

Back