• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

mfw you get town luck with strongman and you're on the side with luck
:)
but entropy watch your ****ing attitude i dont care that you lynched tom i honestly cant stand your playstyle and i would be somewhat ok if you mafia killed you

cory pls eat a snickers and take a nap oh my god.

also this is like the 4th game in a row where scum was lynched d1 which is neat

OMG NICEEEE LOOOL GO ENTROPYY!!!! XD

Omg :'D Last five minutes before voting closed, my internet decided to die on me and I had to switch to my phone and unvote and vote for myself cause I didn't know who else to place vote on haha (Tom was never under my radar :'D )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry Trundle for suspecting you ; v ;

you would have lynched trundle if i didnt ask for his role so
yea

Really looking hard at Caddberry and Kevin as potential scum right now. I feel like their last minute vote switchs onto Hayden was a last ditch attempt to save Tom. I think that at least one of these two are scum

Entropy since you know everything about hayden answer this, how come his meta is exactly the same as in xenoblade?
By switching his meta did he mean making his town meta his mafia meta?

you would have lynched trundle if i didnt ask for his role so
yea

too bad everyone just doesn't listen to me & self and give me hammer like i asked in the first place :^)

yeah and i was responsible for all of those iirc which is neat
yea but in xenoblade the person that was equally as responsible as you shot the claimed cop

- - - Post Merge - - -

too bad everyone just doesn't listen to me & self and give me hammer like i asked in the first place :^)

why should you have gotten the hammer?
don't answer in hindsight

- - - Post Merge - - -

Really looking hard at Caddberry and Kevin as potential scum right now. I feel like their last minute vote switchs onto Hayden was a last ditch attempt to save Tom. I think that at least one of these two are scum

why not me??

Entropy since you know everything about hayden answer this, how come his meta is exactly the same as in xenoblade?
By switching his meta did he mean making his town meta his mafia meta?

it's actually not the same at all, if you went back and read it. hayden was trying to sound serious and barely joked around/****posted and posted minimally throughout just d1. i even made a minor sus on him during my d1 reads.

yeah. Cadd more than alexi tho.

in my defense I really hate switching my vote last minute, even though day 1 I always end up doing this. My vote on Ashtot was doing nothing and if meant me not switching my vote was going to get the JoAT lynched (didn't realize this until literally the last minute), that's why I did it.

yea but in xenoblade the person that was equally as responsible as you shot the claimed cop

- - - Post Merge - - -

why should you have gotten the hammer?
don't answer in hindsight

he wasn't *equally as responsible*. he literally admitted to omgus while i scumread crys. stop trying to undermine me, you're like the new aiden.

because i knew tom was scum like five hours into d1 lmfao?

Back