TBT HQ postings

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
TBT HQ, as you can see, is for the discussion of new features, alliences, and all things TBT. It is not for Off-Topic things. All off-topic threads will be moved to the Off-Topic board.

You would think that the HQ on a forums would be the most active place not one of the most queit. Storm himself said that the same rules aplied there on Nsider but they would be a little easier so why were my threads moved if they would have not been locked on Nsider?

BAMBAM! said:
You would think that the HQ on a forums would be the most active place not one of the most queit. Storm himself said that the same rules aplied there on Nsider but they would be a little easier so why were my threads moved if they would have not been locked on Nsider?
Because they were off-topic, and they belonged in the off-topic board. And if you will look, TBT HQ has the most posts of any board.

;)

TBT HQ is for discussion of TBT. Pure, and simple.

BAMBAM! said:
No the RP board actually did.(when the Termina was there) and then why did storm say it was like Power on.
I'll talk to STORM about this.

I think that TBT HQ shouldn't be like Power On...

That's for Off-Topic.

PIKMIN042 said:

That's for Off-Topic.
Agreed.

I think that TBT HQ should be for important threads about TBT.

BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:

That's for Off-Topic.
Agreed.

I think that TBT HQ should be for important threads about TBT.
I think important things about TBT should go in the announcement board, everything about TBT and important things about video games should go in TBT HQ.

Back