• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

TBT Beach Party Collectible Creation Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is my favorite bit of summer
atZJGXJ.png

o im just gonna add this softer version here too
vXSiQdn.png

SOOOOO CUTE :blush:

wait im just gonna keep the softer version so u 2 pls change your quote omg LOL

I really tried, I'm not at good as pixel art as Thunder.

I chose my entry because this seems to be the year of the shark. I was torn between an actual shark and a whale shark, because whale sharks are awesome, but I chose to do a cute shark instead, because you can only catch the shark from June to September in ANCL.

Untitled_1.gif

I think that you have made the shark cause Free!, no? xD (And what u said)

Ok, so I have no idea how to make this 24x24 or a transparent background or anything (as the rules state)... This is my very first attempt at making anything like this. So please bare with me and don't laugh :c

piq_218812.png
I guarantee it isn't the proper size or anything... but if someone could fix that, that would be greaaat. If not.. Well... I really did try xC

wait im just gonna keep the softer version so u 2 pls change your quote omg LOL
Oh I like the first version with the hard lines, it seems to fit the style of the other collectibles better, but they are both super nice!

Oh I like the first version with the hard lines, it seems to fit the style of the other collectibles better, but they are both super nice!

OH SNAP REALLY okay ill just decide before the contest ends snappppp thanks for your input

Yeh, the sharper version is the best one :)
The soft version is too blurry.
im cryin' ty 4 input
ok i must run from this thread i dont want to think about deciding b/w the two aynmore omg ??? dying here

Ok, so I have no idea how to make this 24x24 or a transparent background or anything (as the rules state)... This is my very first attempt at making anything like this. So please bare with me and don't laugh :c

piq_218812.png
I guarantee it isn't the proper size or anything... but if someone could fix that, that would be greaaat. If not.. Well... I really did try xC

Your image is 22x41. I don't know what program you use, but if you use MS paint, press Ctrl+E and type in 24 for the height and width. This will automatically make the image this size so you can't go over.

Welp, really simple design but :>

jqW5cGbcvzXJR.png

Ice cube to chill you/your drink out when you're feelin' the heat!1

Here is my entry in the spirit of Summer and Pok?mon.

A summer-form Deerling.
479519-380px_585deerling_summer_large.png OR Untitled.png

Last edited:
Ice cream/ popsicle thing!
What do you guys think?
icecream.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh no part of it got cut off D:

piq_218812.png

Your image is 22x41. I don't know what program you use, but if you use MS paint, press Ctrl+E and type in 24 for the height and width. This will automatically make the image this size so you can't go over.

You can just do it on Imgur if you don't have photoshop.

Here you go Zaidaa:
9vTSwNd.png

You can just do it on Imgur if you don't have photoshop.

Here you go Zaidaa:
9vTSwNd.png

If you can get that on a clear background, that could work. Preferably before re-sizing so you don't get the problem of having to erase anti-aliased pixels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back