• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everything works out, I'm sure it's a very difficult and tedious process. Best of luck resolving things :)

Oh, this is not an easy task. I'm new I know (I followed the forum since a few days as a guest) And it's exciting that the new version it's going to be on Xenforo.
Thanks for all your effort, this site ins incredible!
(I was wondering why the site is slow, I know now why)

I was expecting the forum to be upgraded when the first time i came to visit here today but apparently not yet XD

But yeah i understand the situation. All i can say is goodluck! I'm just gonna enjoy the last days of the old forum

I hope everything goes smoothly this time around! I’m sure it can be a pain but you guys got this!
( ̄^ ̄)

Our server upgrade is now complete! We decided to start it an hour early, and fortunately it only lasted about 15 minutes. Things should be running better tomorrow!

Note: this is separate from the "TBT 3.0" update. This will just keep things running fast and it should also hopefully alleviate some of the issues we had pushing the update through last week.

Our server upgrade is now complete! We decided to start it an hour early, and fortunately it only lasted about 15 minutes. Things should be running better tomorrow!

Note: this is separate from the "TBT 3.0" update. This will just keep things running fast and it should also hopefully alleviate some of the issues we had pushing the update through last week.

Thank you Jeremy! Running smoothly again for me indeed.
If we can ever help out with a donation for all the time & resources you put into this forum, I know I'd be more than happy to. I'm very grateful to have this place to turn to and I'd love to chip in.

love to hear it

Thank you for your hard work!

Unfortunately tbt is still loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else still having this problem? :/

Now that it’s the peak of daytime for many people, the site still can’t handle all the traffic. Looks like Jeremy spoke too soon. :(

Yes, I may have spoken too soon about today working better! We are going to continue looking into the issue over the next day. Apologies again for all of the recent issues.

I really hope they fix the website soon. I am glad they are taking their time to work out bugs and what not, but honestly its really bad timing that the website is broken just when NH came out. Its become really annoying that the website is barely loading at all for me. I just want to connect with people on here about NH and I can't because its not working... I wish they had made the switch sooner or delayed it a month or so. I just wanna access this website with out it timing out!

I really hope they fix the website soon. I am glad they are taking their time to work out bugs and what not, but honestly its really bad timing that the website is broken just when NH came out. Its become really annoying that the website is barely loading at all for me. I just want to connect with people on here about NH and I can't because its not working... I wish they had made the switch sooner or delayed it a month or so. I just wanna access this website with out it timing out!

Edit: Oh shi- I think its working again

Edit #2: false alarm, yeah the timing was bad but they will know for next time I guess.

Last edited:

Agreed. Eager to trade with people and I'm just deterred by the site's speed. I understand that the admins are working hard, but that's just me.

This is the first time I've been able to access the site all day ^^" I've missed being able to access it. Not so much because of NH, but just to interact with people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back