• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling <TBA!> (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Cutie Blaire is moving, 50 BTB or 1 million AC bells

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll certainly announce her when she moves ^^

I'm glad you're lurking, but I'm not interested in any sigs. ^^

Okay that is fine how much in IGB to buy him ready for when i have space? (If you do this.)

GAH! I really want Marina, but I only have 220 BTB. I hope someone great gets the little sweet<3

P.s. free bump

Last edited:
ma wants genji when he moves out. I can pay 250 TBT or w/e B))))
and this week imma get vesta to move out for naomi

Omg!!!! Hi Zora!!!! (And hi Mia!!!) prob gonna lurk some when I get home. I just need fillers while I cycle in main. I'll take any that are destined for the void.

Last edited:
Omg!!!! Hi Zora!!!! (And hi Mia!!!) prob gonna lurk some when I get home. I just need fillers while I cycle in main. I'll take any that are destined for the void.

Omg, you're still cycling in your main town?

Back