• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling <TBA!> (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Another Tammy is moving.
50 BTB or 1.5 AC BELLS. (I'm really inconsistent with the ac bell offers, lmao.)

If that's Tammy, the uchi bear, I'll take her for 1.5 million, then. :) Lemme add you.

Ok, I think you may have gotten 15.000 bells short of 1.5 million. I dropped 15 bags of 99.000 bells. Sorry about that. :/

Thanks for Tammy! :)

Blanche is moving. 50 BTB or 500k AC bells

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I think you may have gotten 15.000 bells short of 1.5 million. I dropped 15 bags of 99.000 bells. Sorry about that. :/

Thanks for Tammy! :)
Lol, no worries! ^^

I'll take her! with in game bells.

- - - Post Merge - - -

She's the perfect snooty I need. :D

I'm hurrying, me and ma doesn't want coco to go to the void so im hoping a miracle happens in the next hour

also

bump B)

nah she's good ma's moving a day ahead and then coming to pick mint up
and omg shes getting her 5th town tomorrow omg bye

Gates to Solar are open.<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omfg, 5th town? I'm not giving her FL at this rate, LMAO.

Gates to Solar are open.<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omfg, 5th town? I'm not giving her FL at this rate, LMAO.
my bro wants it but mom is acnl obsessed
idk thats 50 villagers but technically one town we share but im never on cuz im a scrub
btw shes on her way

- - - Post Merge - - -

all I hear from my is bean throwing and bubbles and my mom is like 'i s2g mia if I ever see u' and now shes googoo gaa over mint. ty for putting up with us tbh

Lurking for a few dreamies! I'll check back periodically to see which ones you have! Btw, cute OC!!

my bro wants it but mom is acnl obsessed
idk thats 50 villagers but technically one town we share but im never on cuz im a scrub
btw shes on her way

- - - Post Merge - - -

all I hear from my is bean throwing and bubbles and my mom is like 'i s2g mia if I ever see u' and now shes googoo gaa over mint. ty for putting up with us tbh
HAHAHAH /ends session and voids Mint. You know I love you both <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lurking for a few dreamies! I'll check back periodically to see which ones you have! Btw, cute OC!!

Sounds good : ) & thank you!

Last edited:
Back