• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Tardis Cycling/Weeding ~ Newest Companion: Rocco, Shari | Ready for Adventure: N/A

Curt voided
Groucho voided
Jeremiah voided
Cally voided
Sparro voided
Robin voided
Leonardo voided

Cyrano moved in
Freya moved in
Daisy moved in
Drift moved in

Kyle is in boxes.
Sending a PM to his reserver

((this is the best thread for cycling ever- good luck!!))

I haven't heard back from the person who reserved Kyle, so he is now up for grabs.

voided

Last edited:
If you find Pudge or Camofrog could you not autovoid them? They're my dreamies pretty much and I've been having issues resetting for them :c

If you find Pudge or Camofrog could you not autovoid them? They're my dreamies pretty much and I've been having issues resetting for them :c

sure i'll make a note of it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Drift was voided

Hippeux moved in
Limberg moved in

KATT is in boxes.
voided

Last edited:
sorry too...

a BTmember is suppose to pick up my 10th villager (should have done so 1h ago)..., so I do not have room YET

so sorry, can't at the moment :(

okay, well he'll be in boxes for a little while longer while I do some homework. but if someone asks for him and can pick him up immediately, i'll have to go ahead and give it to them

last call for Papi, voiding in 20 minutes

voided

Last edited:
Limberg voided

Cherry moved in
Caroline moved in

Roald is in boxes. voiding in 10 minutes
voided

- - - Post Merge - - -

Doc moved in

Cherry is in boxes
voided