• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Tamagotchis!

omg tamagotchi was my childhood!! though I only had two eheh I got the one with the 1-pet only and the one with the family pets :D

I still have them, and they're still working :cool: (i don't play with them anymore though..)

I never had one, but I did see a tamagotchi store in Tokyo, it was pretty cute especially with donuts shaped like the characters

Omg yes, I had Tamagotchis when I was younger. I hated them because they'd always die on me when I left them alone, and a bunch of us got in trouble for bringing them to school and checking on them constantly.

i love tamagotchi and i still collect!! n__n♡ i have lots of tamagotchis as well as tamagotchi merch. i am currently playing with my tama 4u and my tama p. they make me really happy but i am always made fun of hahaha

Tamagotchis were totally the thing when I was in middle school. I have a few still. I lost interest when they moved on to raising full families, though. :c

I remember the website it communicated with was fun too!

I remember having a little dog one that lived to be eleven days old before dying. I was devastated. Never again.

that's just my pokewalker from when i got soul silver, but i'm glad you like my tama collection! i'm so proud of it 'v'

I used to have one, but it kept dying when I went to school and I would get really sad. Also I didn't really understand the minigames, I seem to remember a weird one with golf? idk

I remember being on the school bus and my friends would play them. But no I never got one, my mum said "It's too small, you'll hurt your eyes" >.<

I was jealous of everyone who had one. But then again I had Dream Life and my friends wanted that... so

I love Tamagotchis! If you happen to have an android phone, you can actually get one on your phone with both Gen1 and Gen2, and it's a free app. It was cute, but my phone died and the phone I have now is Windows. Ugh.

Windows Phones really suck, don't get them.

Back