• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling 💖 [Taking a Break] Cataloging Services (Complete Baby/Mama/Papa Bears & Antique Set in all colors) 💖

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miharu

Team Popsicle <3
Bells
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Feedback
100% (570) +
Miharu-Catalog.png

Hi everyone!! This will be my permanent catalog trading thread! There will be A LOT of changes compared to my last ones, so please read everything thoroughly! As much as I enjoyed letting many people cataloging these sets for any amount you wanted to give (and free for those who didn't have much and new to the game), I've decided to now set a fair price for cataloging for my time. ; v ;

I still want to let others catalog, but it's very time consuming. Every group of 5 takes 20-25 mins each, and I've had more than 25 groups ( a whooping 125 people+)! I've now decided to charge 1 Nook Ticket (or 1:1 of one of the items listed under "Looking For") per colored set! Example: If you want to catalog the cute set in white + yellow, that'll be 2 Nook Tickets! I think that's a fair price for the amount of furniture you will be cataloging for!

Thanks for understanding everyone! Also huge shout out to Alucard & Roseychuu :blush:

Rules

♚ When you are finished cataloging, please double check your inventory to make sure you didn't forget to leave/drop any furniture and then please leave as soon as you are finished cataloging and checking!

♚ Before coming to my island, leave any of your furniture/flooring/wallpaper at your island so there's no mix up when cataloging the sets! I've had a few occasions when someone accidentally switched their furniture with mine. ; v ;

♚ When cataloging, please make sure every fence is filled up! The fences are made so it's easier to keep track of how many items are in there so none is missing!

♚ If someone is already in one of the fences cataloging a certain colored set, please wait your turn or catalog a different set that's not already being cataloged by someone!

♚ Please DO NOT DM me asking to catalog! I'll like it if everyone posts here if they are interested and I'll go in order of posts! I'll create a group conversation when it's your turn :blush:

♚ Copy and paste the format below OR as long as you include all the information needed in your post! Otherwise I will skip your post!
♚ I will send out Group Convos with Instructions in group of 5s!

Format (Copy, Paste, Fill out)

HTML:
IGN -
Island Name -
Wanting to Catalog -
Total Payment -

Format Info

IGN - Your In-Game Name
Island Name - Your Island's name
Wanting to Catalog - Under "Catalog Trading) Choose the set + color of what you want to catalog! Ex: Cute Set (White, Red)
Total Payment - For you to count the total payment so you know what to bring! Prices are 1 Nook Mile Ticket per colored set! More info under Looking For!

Catalog Trading

(Each set separated with ♚ = 1 NMT or one of the payments listed under "Looking For")

♚ Cute Set (White)
♚ Cute Set (Sky Blue)
{Please note that the sky blue seems to not have a wallpaper/flooring in existence}

♚ Antique Set (Brown)
♚ Antique Set (Natural)
♚ Antique Set (Black)

♚ Baby bears set (Cream, Caramel Mocha, Choco, Floral, Checkered, Tweed ) {Also added in baby panda}
♚ Mama bears set (Cream, Caramel Mocha, Choco, Floral, Checkered, Tweed ) {Also added in mama panda}
♚ Papa bears set (Cream, Caramel Mocha, Choco, Floral, Checkered, Tweed ) {Also added in papa panda}
(There is only 1 color for baby/mama/panda panda, so decided to just put them in with the bears instead of separating them haha)

Looking For (Also Pricing info here)

♚ 1 Nook Mile Ticket
♚ 5 Pink Lilies
♚ 5 Black Roses
♚ Rocket Recipe
♚ Moon Recipe
♚ Pagoda (Gulliver Furniture)

Catalog Trading Schedule!

This will be the schedule of what's next up for catalog trading! Please DO NOT put this in your "Wanting to catalog" form since I won't have these sets laid out until I finish letting others catalog trade the cute/bears/antique sets!

♚ Rattan Set (All Colors)
♚ Imperial Set (All Colors)
♚ Cute Set (Yellow, Red, Blue)
{Most likely won't be putting the cute set in yellow, red, and blue out for a long time, but if you really want to catalog them please feel free to let me know your interest via DMs}

Last edited:
IGN - Jaylin
Island Name - Flora Cove
Wanting to Catalog - Cute set (White, Yellow) and Antique Set (Natural)
Total Payment - 3 NMT

IGN - Hani
Island Name - Castella
Wanting to Catalog - Antique set (natural, brown, black)
Total Payment - 3NMT

IGN - April
Island Name - Lilac Bay
Wanting to Catalog - Cute Set(Sky Blue), Antique Set (Natural)
Total Payment - 2 NMT

IGN - emilie
Island name: Lunaristia
wanting to catalog: Antique set natural
Total payment - 1NMT

IGN - Charlin
Island Name - Malakas
Wanting to Catalog - Cute set in white, **yellow, and **sky blue AND antique set in natural and brown
Total Payment - **25 Pink/Orange/Purple/Black Hybrid Tulips

Last edited:
IGN - claire
Island Name - everland
Wanting to Catalog - cute set (white) and antique set (brown)!
Total Payment - 2 nmt!

IGN - Bonnie
Island Name - Chouchou
Wanting to Catalog - Antique natural
Total Payment - 1 NMT

IGN - momo
Island Name - honeydew
Wanting to Catalog - white cute set, sky blue cute set, antique- brown
Total Payment - 3 NMT

IGN - Charlin
Island Name - Malakas
Wanting to Catalog - Cute set in white and **sky blue (my apologies for miswriting!)
Total Payment - 10 Pink/Orange/Purple/Black Hybrid Tulips
OH no need to be sorry about that!! <333 Added you to the first group! You can plant the flowers anywhere near the dock or on the beach! <3

IGN - claire
Island Name - everland
Wanting to Catalog - cute set (white) and antique set (brown)!
Total Payment - 2 nmt!
Adding you to Group 2! Will send out group convo once group 1 is finished <3
IGN - Bonnie
Island Name - Chouchou
Wanting to Catalog - Antique natural
Total Payment - 1 NMT
Adding you to Group 2! Will sending out group convo once group 1 is finished <3
Post automatically merged:

IGN - momo
Island Name - honeydew
Wanting to Catalog - white cute set, sky blue cute set, antique- brown
Total Payment - 3 NMT
Adding you to group 2! Will send out group convo once group 1 is finished <3

IGN - Bunny
Island name - Apples
Wanting to catalog: Antique set in all three colors
Total payment - 3NMT
Thank you so much! :)

IGN - Alex
Island Name - Tristram
Wanting to Catalog - Antique set in all three colors.
Total Payment - 3 NMT

IGN - Ani
Island Name - Honu
Wanting to Catalog - Cute set (sky blue) & antique set (natural)
Total Payment - 5 blue and 5 pink hyacinths!

IGN - Ani
Island Name - Honu
Wanting to Catalog - Cute set (sky blue) & antique set (natural)
Total Payment - 5 blue and 5 pink hyacinths!
Hi hi! You'll be added to Group 3! I'll send out a group Convo once it's almost your group's turn! <3

IGN - Danny
Island Name - Crestview
Wanting to Catalog - Cute (White ad Sky Blue); Antique (Brown, Natural, Black)
Total Payment - 5 NMT

IGN - unlucky
Island Name - himawari
Wanting to Catalog - Antique Natural
Total Payment - 1 NMT

IGN - para
Island Name - pluto
Wanting to Catalog - antique set in black and brown, cute set in white
Total Payment - 5 pink hyacinths, 5 blue, 5 purple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back