• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop 💖[ONLINE] Fast Catalog Services for TBT! (81 COMPLETE FURNITURE SETS & 36 Clothing sets) *DEAL for Bulk orders + NEW SETS ADDED 5/17*💖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rf7eIiA.png

IGN - Sprinkles
Island Name - Koki'o
Wanting to Catalog - Round space heater (6), Wall-mounted TV (20 in.) (8), Wall fans (8), Loft bed with desk (8), and Studio spotlight (8)
Total Payment (50 tbt per set)- 250 tbt

IGN - Sprinkles
Island Name - Koki'o
Wanting to Catalog - Round space heater (6), Wall-mounted TV (20 in.) (8), Wall fans (8), Loft bed with desk (8), and Studio spotlight (8)
Total Payment (50 tbt per set)- 250 tbt
Thanks for the trade! Have a great one <3

IGN - Luna
Island Name - Lumina
Wanting to Catalog - rattan set white
Total Payment (50 tbt per set)- 50tbt

IGN - Michelle
Island Name - Coralia
Wanting to Catalog - Surfboards (6), Kitchen islands (7),
Total Payment - 50 TBT

IGN - Menevra
Island Name - Magnolia
Wanting to Catalog - Everything!
Total Payment (50 tbt per set)- 200TBT
Also I was hoping to buy two stacks of iron nuggets but I can post in your other services thread if it makes things easier for you!! In total, I'd like to send 220 TBT for your services.

moved post/ request to your newer thread :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back