Swords in ACWW?

Desertmonkeymanaz

Bells
Well, I was browsing the Nintendo.com forums and I found a topic about how this one guy bought a kanata from Redd fo 74K bells. He said that he could swing it around in his house. Is this true, and if it is, are there any other swords you can get?

Desertmonkeymanaz said:
Well, I was browsing the Nintendo.com forums and I found a topic about how this one guy bought a kanata from Redd fo 74K bells. He said that he could swing it around in his house. Is this true, and if it is, are there any other swords you can get?
Sounds false. In the guide there are no swords. Secret...maybe...

It's actually not false. The swords are in the Japanese Set. They're called Katana's, yes, but you can't actually swing them in your house, I think. All you can do is press A next to them, and then the sword will make a noise, and will jump out for a second.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Is there any difference between them? Besides one is black one is white?
dunno... but i'd guess there is... if one cost a ton more than the other, there's prolly a difference somewhere...

i got a white katana. a friend gave it to me just so i should get it in the catalog. i can but it in the catalog for 34k at nookingtons if anyone wants it.

Back