• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Sweets Lamp! Please help!

MrsSuperHoover

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I have yet to see a Sweets Lamps at GracieGrace. It's the last item I need in the series. I'm getting nervous with the sales coming up. If you have one in your store please let me know! Or let me know if you're willing to sell one. Thanks so much :)

It's hung on the wall on the far left- do you think you could have missed it? I have it in Gracie's and you're welcome to come and buy it from the store :)

Last edited:
The Sweets Lamp is available every day in the far left corner, hung up on the wall as Summ3rain has said. It took me a little while to figure that out as well :)

Oh wow! Yes, I've been missing it! I feel so silly. I didn't unlock GracieGrace until November 5th, so I was already on a time crunch to get the whole series. Thanks for pointing it out :)

Last edited:
Back