• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

SupplyTown/Catalog - 24/7 till May 20th - Last Chance

Which type of Supply town do you want next

• Hybrid Town - Hybrids, saps, fruit

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Gold Rose Town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Easter Supply - Hybrids, Easter items

• Royal Crown Town

• 99K Bag Town

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Liquefy - i may have that out in my place if u need to come get it had some guy drop a bunch of dlcs off at my place if u need jsut ask and come get it

My apologies for the gates not being open, I have been working really long days and when it blue screens, I cant fix it till I get home and its usually super late. Seems I have missed checking in the morning the pass couple days. I will start checking again.

Supply!
I would like to swing by. I'm not exactly sure how this works so do we need to pay you or are you just dumping stuff for people to grab?

Supply! I'm not really sure how this works either, but I'd like to come catalog. I have the same question as the above post.
So do we need to pay you or are you just dumping stuff for people to grab?

Supply! I want to get all DLC. If I don't I'll never get to experience them. :(

Last chance to catalog all items for AC:CF. I am doing 1 last restock tonight, post here with your CF code to be added.

I just wanted to thank PapaRock for being an awesome member of the community. At the last minute, completely irrespective of his schedule he's taken the time to add me and make sure his town was up for us all to grab what we needed. I saw tons of people come and go so I'm sure we all appreciate what you've done to help us out. You've done us all a great service during this hectic time. Thank you so much man.

Back