Super Smash Brothers Brawl Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanto

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Hey there, im hosting a Super Smash Brothers Brawl Tournament, Pm me with your name fc and 3 charectors,

Rules:
No AR Devices
Up to 3 charectors for the tournament
Stage Throughout the Tournament : Bridge Of Eldin, Yoshi's Island, Pokemon Stadium 2, For the 2 finalists : Final Destination . all stages that are not FD will be selected by me.
8 Places Available PM A.S.A.P Quickly , 1V1 RNG By me.

Once I have all player details i will show the match up the dates and the stages, good luck :D

not really my place to say so.. but may I suggest that you do no reveal the characters of the entrants, until everyone is signed up? counter-picking is srs bzns.
also, two/three characters would be nice, just as a counter-measure.
and.. might just be me, but I really hate final destination in brawl. battlefield = <3
and i don't remember the others.. i'm sure there's a least one more..

if it's going to be a 2 out of 3 match/round, could have stage 1, then battlefield, then FD, just so it's more balanced.. as some characters are severely at a loss on certain stages.

again, just a thought.

i might sign up if i learn my wii works with my router, and that i can play decently on wifi (lol lag)

I agree with psychonaut you should not reveal the persons characters until everyone is in and you can put more neutruel(I can't spell :p) stages like battlefield,smashville,and Yoshi's island Luigi mansion might be neutruel

jim128 said:
I agree with psychonaut you should not reveal the persons characters until everyone is in and you can put more neutruel(I can't spell :p) stages like battlefield,smashville,and Yoshi's island Luigi mansion might be neutruel
smashville is always popular. :p i forgot about that one.

I think luigi's mansion isn't deemed neutral/srs bzns, due mainly to the doors blocking projectiles, and the general vibe of the level.. but it could be neutral/o.k.

yoshi's island is debatable.. but it's fairly neutral, imo. the ghosts that pop up on the sides are pretty wtfhax though, when they save your opponent :p

williamd said:
i sound so stupid saying this but how do i get my fc :C
if i remember correctly, you have to select wifi from the main menu, then it's somewhere in there..

might be a friend code option, or on your friends list (which might be an option, or found somewhere on play with friends)

This game is so old. It sucks donkey rooster. and it has *censored.2.0*ty online.

Yalms said:
This game is so old. It sucks donkey rooster. and it has *censored.2.0*ty online.
I ALONE WILL HAVE MY NAME HAS THE LAST POSTED ON ALL FOUR TOPICS IN THE TOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back