• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament!

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Joined
Jan 15, 2005
Posts
11,611
Bells
745
Points
0
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
There's a Severe Thunderstorm Warning over where you are... how's the weather?
 
PIKMIN042 said:
There's a Severe Thunderstorm Warning over where you are... how's the weather?
Yeah, I can hear it.... but it's not anything TOO serious.... how about you?
 
laughpf.gif
xxrotflmao.gif
sweat.gif


Can we add one? I think they are really funny!
 
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
There's a Severe Thunderstorm Warning over where you are... how's the weather?
Yeah, I can hear it.... but it's not anything TOO serious.... how about you?
I was watching TV, in my basement (tat's where it is... :wacko: ) I didn't see anything until I went upstairs, kinda windy and stormy. I just saw Minnetonka on there as well as my county.
 
Hello, and welcome to the SSBM Tournament! This is Round 1 of an unknown number of rounds. And now, I would like to introduce the rules!

Rules -

You specify what characters (3) you would like to use for this round. In Round 1, we will need at least 4 people. The rules are simple. You wait for the Assigment to be posted here, and then we'll see who wins it.

There will be 3 Assigments in this round. Each assigment will be worth points. How many that is will be posted along with the Assigment. And also, I will be participating myself. But remember, NO CHEATING, or there will be trouble. Of course, I won't know if you cheated, but please, I trust you all, so don't cheat.

And now, for Assigment #1 -

Choose Singleplayer mode, choose classic, and choose the hard difficulty. Make it so that you have 5 lives at the start. You may choose only one of your characters, but you will not be able to use that character again in this round, but you will be able to in the next round. If you win, post your time here. Also post the number of continues you had. If you get a Game Over, YOU DO NOT GET TO TRY AGAIN. You just post that you lost, and you get 0 points. The number of points you get is determined by your time, how many continues you had, and if you won at all. Now go and win!

List of Competitors for Round 1 -

BULERIAS - Characters - Marth, Ganondorf, Zelda/Sheik - Assigment #1 Score - X/X
PIKMIN042 - Characters - Link, Marth, Luigi -Assigment #1 Score - X/X
*open space* - Assigment #1 Score -
*open space* - Assigment #1 Score -
*open space* - Assigment #1 Score -
*open space* - Assigment #1 Score -
*open space* - Assigment #1 Score -
*open space* - Assigment #1 Score -

Also, post any questions that you have here!
 
I don't have that game, and posting it here makes it easier to cheat. So, why not PM it to someone. Someone that is not competing some one like me. When each round ends I PM the stuff to you and you post it here.
 
BAMBAM! said:
I don't have that game, and posting it here makes it easier to cheat. So, why not PM it to someone. Someone that is not competing some one like me. When each round ends I PM the stuff to you and you post it here.
I don't understand what you just said... are you competing or not?
 
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
BULERIAS said:
Sooo.... why isn't anyone going to compete?
because I don't have the game



:'(



:'( BUT! I will get it soon MAYBE. I have $48 and I think I am going to get SSBM
Get SSBM! It is only $30, and, may I say so, the best game for the GCN!
 
BULERIAS said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
BULERIAS said:
Sooo.... why isn't anyone going to compete?
because I don't have the game



:'(



:'( BUT! I will get it soon MAYBE. I have $48 and I think I am going to get SSBM
Get SSBM! It is only $30, and, may I say so, the best game for the GCN!
ok I will


:D I have played the game more then my friend and HE HAS IT :| so on my momory card I have every caracter :lol:
 
BULERIAS said:
OK PIKMIN, could you post your stats for Assigment #1?
Oops, I missed that...

*goes to do the assigment*

My skillz are a little rusty... maybe some practice...
 
Back
Top