• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Super Smash Bros: Mafia! Game over! Mafia wins!

Sorry for bringing you down with me, Cory.

meh i dont care it was fun.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i was right as usual

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm very annoyed by this game. I had to mod-kill several people and a player had lost the entire game for town. i'm looking at you Cory. Cory, i don't know weather or not you were intentionally throughing the game on purpose, but its your fault you lost the game. You even said in a post that you "weren't going to vote trundle for personal reasons". Come on, thats complete BS. You didn't even fight back against the posters, and whats worse, you could have gotten Monkey and Ashtot on your side and continue the game.

lol at least i knew who mafia was

- - - Post Merge - - -

also please actally modkill me instead of lying and saying you were going to. the game would be much better

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i would say worse but i am really close to being banned lol

b8826edbb3e84e7a9c99f5a0270b0535.png

This is my favorite part.

honestly nintendofan's death text isn't even the most significant example of ness's blatant town bias

Hey so sorry to interupt, Doctor is dead. Read the Day 4 post.

they would have realized this eventually but it was still really unfair for you to post it

Well remember, this is the first game ness is hosting, so maybe going for game canon instead of a more balanced game might just be from a beginner host.

how dare u

this strongly implies that he's telling the truth because if he was lying you wouldn't be offended

Pit (aka Oath2Order) was murdered and disappeared overnight. He was a One shot Vigilante

this has nothing to do with the above but making oath a 1-shot vig and considering making dolby a bus driver because lolmemez was stupid

this strongly implies that he's telling the truth because if he was lying you wouldn't be offended
or, if he was lying, n e s s would have been offended anyways because, you know, everyone loves being called a bad host, even if it's in an offhand way, amirite?

yeah but replying gives the implication that it's true

What? I was joking around when Daniel said it was me first time hosting, i didn't take offence to that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also please actally modkill me instead of lying and saying you were going to. the game would be much better

I was going to mod-kill you from earlier but i decided against better judgement that you probably just weren't thinking things through. I didn't lie in anyway, there was no proof for me to mod-kill you. But from the way you were posting, town lost because of you weather it was intentional or not.

- - - Post Merge - - -

honestly nintendofan's death text isn't even the most significant example of ness's blatant town bias

they would have realized this eventually but it was still really unfair for you to post it

this has nothing to do with the above but making oath a 1-shot vig and considering making dolby a bus driver because lolmemez was stupid

Yeah, you really think that i made Oath the 1 shot on purpose? Because thats idiotic. I didn't hand pick any roles and while i did think of making Dolby a bus driver, it wasn't set in stone. You saw that in obs, it was a joke that wasn't set in stone.

you guys are saying i'm a complete **** host, atleast i tried to make this a good game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hell i didn't even KNOW about the Oath 1 shot meme until i was told about it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm done posting now that i've made this gigantic thing of post merges. I tried to make this game good and when people judge you for making a bad game that you put effort in, it pisses you off

Honestly, how would you feel if something you like that you put effort into was said that it was garbage and that you're a terrible at doing it? Nobody would like that. I'm completly pissed off about this, not only because of people saying that this is a horrible game. and hell people are already saying that my next game is garbage when it hasn't even been up yet.

Last edited:
ness it doesn't matter that it was a joke because that isn't how the average player would perceive it.
you shouldn't be replying to random posts as host. people are always going to read into it because this is mafia

people think your next game will be **** because you were a terrible host this time and are way too defensive to take any constructive criticism

- - - Post Merge - - -

and please stop whining about cory it's getting kind of annoying

ness it doesn't matter that it was a joke because that isn't how the average player would perceive it.
you shouldn't be replying to random posts as host. people are always going to read into it because this is mafia

people think your next game will be **** because you were a terrible host this time and are way too defensive to take any constructive criticism

- - - Post Merge - - -

I admit that i shouldn't have responded to those posts, it was my fault. It was my first time hosting and i didn't know what to do. But i tried to make this a good game. I didn't handpick any roles, i used a generator

All thats happened so far was people saying this game is ****. I tried, how would you feel if someone said you sucked at something. I'm whining because i'm pissed and i feel like complete crap after all the **** thats happened to me today, and i come home to find this ****ing ****.

i'm sorry if this was a ****ty game, but you don't need to judge me for that. I wasn't on anyones side, and if it looks as though i intended so, i wasn't. That part where i said the doctor was dead was uncalled for, i didn't think that through and i'm sorry.

Give me another chance, thats what i'm asking.

I admit that i shouldn't have responded to those posts, it was my fault. It was my first time hosting and i didn't know what to do. But i tried to make this a good game. I didn't handpick any roles, i used a generator

All thats happened so far was people saying this game is ****. I tried, how would you feel if someone said you sucked at something. I'm whining because i'm pissed and i feel like complete crap after all the **** thats happened to me today, and i come home to find this ****ing ****.

i'm sorry if this was a ****ty game, but you don't need to judge me for that. I wasn't on anyones side, and if it looks as though i intended so, i wasn't. That part where i said the doctor was dead was uncalled for, i didn't think that through and i'm sorry.

Give me another chance, thats what i'm asking.
You don't need to ask permission nor beg for forgiveness from anyone.
Just take what's yours, own up to what you did wrong and move on with it. First games are rough and everyone who's hosted a game was a new host at one point.
Pb I honestly think that comment was uncalled for.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry but you didn't play so you have no room to talk

Ness' hosting isn't the reason why this game didn't go well, especially for town.

Back