• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Super Smash Bros: Mafia! Game over! Mafia wins!

e0cf3fd9a6ac7dc9f0a703282a0a0de8.png

fdd6c27472b2ddb6867c73287ec7c41c.png

Me being the nastiest soul in the world and getting a new player lynched solely on the word 'uh':

e88a1dbdcbde56528d9afeeb580b7b7d.png

youre all cucks

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dad
01-07-2016
07:05 PM ET (US)
Also if we win and you post this qt before closing it, justice will raid it telling us to die don't let them taint this sacred place.

**** you

I'm never going to be forgiven for this game.

Also, Cory technically didn't gamethrow, he was just plain old ignoring what was super obvious and we took that to our advantage. Ness threw town plenty of bones though: 3 people got replaced (less modkills), he straight up said in nintendofan's death post that he was lynched on little reason, and decided last minute not to side with maf and end the game quickly by letting us do the last minute lynch on kit.

IJS town poor nintendofan tho

Also, Cory technically didn't gamethrow, he was just plain old ignoring what was super obvious and we took that to our advantage. Ness threw town plenty of bones though: 3 people got replaced (less modkills), he straight up said in nintendofan's death post that he was lynched on little reason, and decided last minute not to side with maf and end the game quickly by letting us do the last minute lynch on kit.

die

No, those last 2 are false dad.

1.The nintendo fan thing was flavor text
2. I forgot about your plan and I apologized for it

I wasn't on either side, but if I didn't replace the 3 people that would be town sided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and even if cory didn't mean to game throw he certainly seemed like he was. I remember him posting "lol" after Nintendofan died, and with the obvious claim on Oath, he basically made town lose.

And i still remember him saying he "wouldn't vote trundle out" for personnel reasons he wouldn't go into. So, unless he has something to back him up i'm going to say he game threw.

i knew you were scum but i definitely thought it was cory and not haydenn

eh i forgive dad I didn't really know how to push his lynch. Major gut feeling with his weird nintendofan sus though.

Never would've gotten Haydenn

So. I had Hayden/Trundle down as scum. As you can see if you read the dead chat.

I really wanted Daniel out of the way because he was confusing me, but I REALLY should've sat back on my initial read on him quibbling with Starry. That should never have been a scumread. I'm sorry Daniel. My mistake.

So. I had Hayden/Trundle down as scum. As you can see if you read the dead chat.

I really wanted Daniel out of the way because he was confusing me, but I REALLY should've sat back on my initial read on him quibbling with Starry. That should never have been a scumread. I'm sorry Daniel. My mistake.

Trundle I should have caught way way earlier. I used to always say he played the same as scum.

and he still ****ing does go figure

How'd you get Haydenn?

Hayden made some really accurate reads for a new person, but often only presented them late in the day after most people had already congregated, and never forcefully enough for it to alter the way the game was going. Combined with a. Always prefacing the reads with some sort of comment that would devalue them "Sorry if I said something stupid" or "What do I know I'm just a newb". Now this seems rather at odds with the times they were like "I'M CONFUSED" because they've already had decently reasoned reads. To be honest, how accurate the reads were was disturbing, but I also noticed something else: They never mentioned Trundle in their post about other people, despite including Kit in it.

Seemed definitely scummier than most of the others going around at the time, and I was 100% sure one of the half-lurker people was scum. So Hayden was the most likely.

Hayden made some really accurate reads for a new person, but often only presented them late in the day after most people had already congregated, and never forcefully enough for it to alter the way the game was going. Combined with a. Always prefacing the reads with some sort of comment that would devalue them "Sorry if I said something stupid" or "What do I know I'm just a newb". Now this seems rather at odds with the times they were like "I'M CONFUSED" because they've already had decently reasoned reads. To be honest, how accurate the reads were was disturbing, but I also noticed something else: They never mentioned Trundle in their post about other people, despite including Kit in it.

Seemed definitely scummier than most of the others going around at the time, and I was 100% sure one of the half-lurker people was scum. So Hayden was the most likely.

nice job

i wish i had been in the game sooner too it might have helped me figure some stuff out

Trundle I should have caught way way earlier. I used to always say he played the same as scum.

and he still ****ing does go figure

How'd you get Haydenn?

trundle was scum the moment he yelled at starry lol
just knew the teammate bashing starry? definitely trundle would do that.

Watching everyone struggle with finding scum was really fun too so it's okay.

No, those last 2 are false dad.

1.The nintendo fan thing was flavor text
2. I forgot about your plan and I apologized for it

I wasn't on either side, but if I didn't replace the 3 people that would be town sided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and even if cory didn't mean to game throw he certainly seemed like he was. I remember him posting "lol" after Nintendofan died, and with the obvious claim on Oath, he basically made town lose.

And i still remember him saying he "wouldn't vote trundle out" for personnel reasons he wouldn't go into. So, unless he has something to back him up i'm going to say he game threw.

Well you were like 'please end the game if you can' in scum chat so I took it as you saying 'Dad just go with Trundle's plan if you can'. You didn't clarify the time in order to help us with said plan and ended the day earlier than planned, meaning town had a whole day to analyze Cory more since they wanted to lynch him, potentially seeing through his bad play and suspecting me. Buuuut he had dug himself a pretty deep grave and nobody seemed to think twice.

Still, the flavor text might have been flavor text, but it was absolutely true and it was stating the blatantly obvious. A good invitation for town to read into what I had just led, but people were more focused on Cory.

Also I'm reading obs and laughing.

Back