• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Super Smash Bros: Mafia! Game over! Mafia wins!

What's your avatar? Bumbo stage 4
What's your time zone? EST
How often do you expect to post? 69
Which player in the game do you know best? grundle
Yellow button, green button or red button? my ****

What's your avatar? Bumbo stage 4
What's your time zone? EST
How often do you expect to post? 69
Which player in the game do you know best? grundle
Yellow button, green button or red button? my ****

are you a towny or what

Progress: Page 37

I'm wondering why nintendofan voted for starry because they said absolutely nothing about their vote or why they voted for them in the first place.

This was a good question and I'll be looking the response to it - I assume I'll see one, but I haven't read ahead yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Progress: Page 39

Dolby I think you're confusing your classic noobie playstyle with scum playstyle.

This was a response to Dolby's big post against Luna on day one, and it stands out as weird because what Dolby was reading there was behavior neither that of a brand new player nor did his reads on them really convince anyone they were scum, since I'm reading it very differently.

Assuming there are 3 mafia left like was pointed out on the last page, 1/3 of the game right now is mafia. Honestly, it shouldn't be hard to at least figure someone out. I want to just bring up pillow bunny and Haydenn right now who have been cruising by the game doing nothing. Also, there would be a little bit of suspicion left on nintendofan85, but from his posts I'm getting 100% town reads and most of the stuff in his posts were sincere and even just some frustration, which is very understandable.

pillow bunny literally has 2 posts. Nothing that contributes to anything at all.
Here's the question: Do we just hope pillow bunny is green and avoid lynching them? Or do we ignore them even though they could be red and if they do flip rid we would get rid of 1 KP for the mafia (assuming that's how it works)?

Next off is Haydenn. He's only really made one post of substance, just gonna dissect it, my own points will be in red.

*comes out of nowhere*
I don't think Call Me Daniel is scum, for example, at the start of the game when Starry/Luca/Daniel were arguing/fighting with each other, they were just blatantly accusing each other of mafia, and in the end, Starry was actually mafia, I guess sort of expected. Looking back, I don't Luca or Daniel is scum as I don't think 2/3 mafias would be blaming and calling each other out, and proving evidence against each other, but it could be all just an act. But then again, I don't think any mafia(s) would go that far (Blame and lynch) to make it seem like an act.

// Haydenn claimed he did not think Call Me Daniel was scum, which was pretty easy to post about, considering the town was pretty split on the issue itself. He also may have tried to clear Lucanosa? If we do end up lynching Haydenn, I think Lucanosa might be our next target.

After Starry was lynched, I think everyone started to have suspicions on Daniel and Luca, and I'm pretty sure Luca decided to have stayed less noisy on day 2 so he doesn't accidently say anything misleading or scummy, or he could just be busy like most of us on New Years. In addition, Starry voted for Luca, I don't believe mafia would vote someone on his team. Dolby's case on Lucanosa seemed very informative, but to conclude on Luca, I do not think he is mafia.

// More defense on Lucanosa, even though we don't really see a reason why.

Kit is claiming cop and nobody has bothered to claim it besides her so I think she's the true cop, unless the real cop doesn't want to reveal themselves yet.
I think everyone is still waiting on Pillow Bunny's read, but I'm pretty sure she's just forgotten to report or can be bothered to

// Even Haydenn seemed to notice pillow bunny's lack of posting.

Nintendofan85 has just been voting for people that have the majority vote so make it seem like he's in the crowd, which seems like he's trying to hide, or he doesn't really know what to do. Plus most of his activity i mafia is short sentence/one word replies, so I think he's definitely someone to maybe consider.
Chees4mees hasn't done anything at all I'm pretty sure, but I was stalking reading N e s s's VM's and I think he's getting replaced so, can't say anything for now until the replacement comes.

For now, it looks like Daniel is going to get lynched. If he is actually scum, (he has been acting scummy according to a lot of people, so..), I'll probably be accused of defending him, same goes for Luca. For now, I'm not too sure who I want to vote on but I'll make my mind up, leaning towards nintendofan
srry if i said anything wrong or i sound stupid, just trying to base my reports on others lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

crap I forgot quotes to support myself, w/e ://

Yeah, at the moment, I'm pretty torn between the two. If anyone else wants to bring up a case feel free. Also, oath, your role name is pretty indicative towards your role I think. Again, if anyone has any important information, lynching scum tonight is super important right now.

@trundle
heyguys.png

Progress: page 40

I'm going to keep my vote on StarryWolf right now. Looks like mafia panic to me.

I'd expect better than bandwagony from you tbh. But it was mafia panic. Still, that's all you said here with voting. Which isn't much.

Progress: pg 41

now possibilities for me are:
a) im townie. and if I am, then you lynching me will blow the cover for scum, which again is pm a stupid plan for scum if thats what you want.
b) im scum. every fact I've stated so far in this post points me to this: that im scum. i'm just going to let you guys lynch me day 1 and find out who I really am, and thereby if you are actually scum, you're cover is blown. i.e. i'll be a sacrifice of the town to help prove whether or not you're scum

Never been a huge fan of people making theories about themselves or other players in a list, seen lots of new mafia players (as mafia) do it in games in the past. This seemed kind of sudden too, what with the 'self-sacrifice' thing that Starry actually got criticized for during this day. So far out of the players alive and my progress on pg 41 you're one of my biggest townreads out of the players I know are still alive, but I'm keeping this post in mind.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I cannot help but feel very indifferent on this issue.
On one hand, how you're defending yourself isn't exactly 10/10 scholar worthy, but on the other hand if you were really scum I'd like to think that the Mafia team would keep better reins on you to stop you from being suspected.

'scholar worthy' lmao what

-pg 41 still

- - - Post Merge - - -

Progress: pg 44

Okay just realized you mentioned me while reading this. Honestly right now I don't have anything solid to go off of, I have red reads for Starry and Luca, they aren't that strong though. This is my first mafia, so I'm voting with a feeling right now and use evidence day 2, depending on how much I can find.

Keeping this in mind too - I'll give them the benefit of being new, but since they said this I'm holding them to it. There was plenty of solid stuff to go off and the Lunacosa vote seemed sheeped. I wouldn't have held sheeping against you if it was Starry though, but it wasn't. Going to want to see your expansion on your reads come your next posts I read in review.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Progress: pg 45

The bandwagon is strong with these ones. By the way, Daniel, I didn't "agree with you" on Starry. I brought up Starry's posts as looking very scummy and you jumped on it. You flip flop so hard it makes me want to get a vig to shoot you tonight. I still think Starry is scum, but I'm quite certain you were trying to defend Starry in earlier posts and now that you realize Starry is going to be lynched, you're just trying to look good.

You provided like...very little reason for your vote on Starry when you made it, so accusing people of being bandwagony here is hypocritical.

Progress: pg 45

Ahhh screw it im nervous so
If I dont give it away i'm getting lynched...
I'm Meta Knight... a self aware miller or whatever that means
Honestly Im not too sure what it means myself.
Could someone tell me what im meant to do xD

I'm assuming mafia might have safeclaims because of this post, because meta-knight as miller is a realllly accurate safeclaim to have given Ender's flip as DeDeDe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Progress: pg 46 and laughing at Ender's posts claiming miller and people's responses

It's not just about whether or not you thought StarryWolf is scum. It's the fact that you basically tried to claim mine and Endless' posts raising suspicion on her as your own. Putting yourself in good light for something you didn't do is a huge scum tactic.

"Trundle only popped in when people asked where he was, which is a bit strange but it could just be for a busy schedule so i won't think to much about it, hasn't really provided much but just agree with my suspicions of Starry"

"my suspicions of Starry"

"my suspicions of Starry"

tumblr_mimpnhYcVm1qcvteuo5_r1_250.gif

But how were you not sort of bandwagoning Endless here?

Only issue is that nobody has really given anything that could really be considered a safe-claim.

Kit was Captain Falcon, nintendofan claimed Kirby, I'm Pit, Cory claimed Ness, idk if Trundle claimed or if you did. So either scum has caught on and isn't using those kind of safe-claims, or they're just inactive.

Progress: pg 47

Well I haven't been posting at all really because I have no idea whats going on still, but I decided to read back to see who would seem most suspicious to me. My three suspicions are most likely similar to everyone else's, thoughts, but there has been things proved against them I'm pretty sure, sorry if I seem incorrect lol
Looking at the current situation, I think that Call Me Daniel is a townie based on the way he talks and elaborates with others, but at some points he has sounded very scummy, and he further included that he claimed he was suspicious of Starrywolf since the beginning, which is half true I guess, but he could be just following on with the crowd.
I am still unsure about Lucanosa as he claimed that Starrywolf is mafia, which I believe is most likely true , due to the fact she is trying to defend herself at the same time saying she is definitely not mafia/definitely town, which make it seems like she is over claiming her role as not mafia. But then again, if one of them (Starrywolf, Lucanosa) is mafia, the other probably would be not scummy, as the two have had strong disagreements with each other that do not look like strategy to me. So for today, I'll place my vote/lynch is for Starrywolf, but I have a feeling Lucanosa and Call Me Daniel could be scum.
well thats just my 2 cents, from a noob lol

Also not a fan of people saying they're a noob when they're new, as if you're like 'hey don't sus me for newbish behavior/posting'. Nothing about this post was super nooby. You said if one of StarryWolf or Lucanosa were maf the other was probably town, and then said in this same post that you still think Lucanosa could be mafia. I mean, I'm coming from the future with the understanding who who actually was scum, but what other reasons did you have to suspect Luca at this point? You explained your sus of Daniel here but not Luca out of the context of the whole Starry vs Luca thing.

pg 47 still...safe claim discussion!

Narrators typically don't give fake-roles to claim as, they just give role names.

Self-aware miller...I almost want to think that's what scum told Starry to claim as.

Only time I rolled scum on TBT so far I had a full role to claim as including role name. Was basing my comment off that.

Ender was speaking my point here tbh, safeclaims might be coming back into fashion, outside of justice's games (they're one of the more frequent hosts as of late, aside from Dolby). Still on the there are safeclaims boat rn. Too many people have claimed and at least one of them has to be mafia given the numbers, and yet nobody has claimed the same thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

daddy how much more pages

0 if you call me daddy again.

pg 47 still...safe claim discussion!

Ender was speaking my point here tbh, safeclaims might be coming back into fashion, outside of justice's games (they're one of the more frequent hosts as of late, aside from Dolby). Still on the there are safeclaims boat rn. Too many people have claimed and at least one of them has to be mafia given the numbers, and yet nobody has claimed the same thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

0 if you call me daddy again.

well can i still get an answer

Back