• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on Twitch -- spectators can earn points too! You can view it on TBT's Twitch channel here.

Super funny animal crossing

AppleCracker

Call me Mikey
Bells
Arcade Tokens
I've seen lots of these and none really made me laugh out loud. So I thought we should make a post of funny things that happened in animal crossing! SUPER FUNNY! So here we go! (I don't have any ATM but I will soon)

Well, it's lame now, but I'll start!

I thought it was hilarious when I first got into the Resetti Center, sat on the toilet, got up and it flushed. I don't know why now, but then I laughed so hard!

I know I have more and I'll chime in again when I think of some.

Oh...here's one! I just adopted Camofrog. Well, I got him from another player, so the first time I greet him, he says, "I moved here because you convinced me to. Now don't let me down, *very-filthy-word with a @ to fill in the bad letters.* I cracked up! And later he called me a "dirtbag."

Someone REALLY wanted him gone!

Well, it's lame now, but I'll start!

I thought it was hilarious when I first got into the Resetti Center, sat on the toilet, got up and it flushed. I don't know why now, but then I laughed so hard!

I know I have more and I'll chime in again when I think of some.

Oh...here's one! I just adopted Camofrog. Well, I got him from another player, so the first time I greet him, he says, "I moved here because you convinced me to. Now don't let me down, *very-filthy-word with a @ to fill in the bad letters.* I cracked up! And later he called me a "dirtbag."

Someone REALLY wanted him gone!

Hahaha, wait you can go inside the resetti center? I was really peeved when I paid for it and realized it was just a manhole cover lol I thought that was all there was to it!!!

And one of the funniest things so far to me was a gift Gulliver sent me from Greece called the Manneken Pis. It's a statue of a guy standing up peeing like a fountain. XD XD I read in some forums a lot of moms are mad about it. Its not like it shows anything it's just funny!!

Back