• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Sun's Garden Centre ✿ ¦ For all your gardening needs

Mayor: Kaworu
Town: Tokyo
Friendcode: sig
Interested in: 14x pink azalea, 5x white azalea, 5x pink carnation, 15x white carnation, 8x pink rose and 13x purple rose!
For a total of: 57+123= 180 tbt (let me know if i calculated wrong)

seems like im becoming a regular customer haha :blush:

Last edited:
Mayor: Kaworu
Town: Tokyo
Friendcode: sig
Interested in: 14x pink azalea, 5x white azalea, 5x pink carnation, 15x white carnation, 8x pink rose and 13x purple rose!
For a total of: 57+123= 180 tbt (let me know if i calculated wrong)

seems like im becoming a regular customer haha :blush:

Hi!

Thank you for ordering again. That'd be 175 BTB instead, since the deal on 25 hybrids. :)

When would you be able to trade? And do you prefer pick up or a delivery? :blush:

Hi!

Thank you for ordering again. That'd be 175 BTB instead, since the deal on 25 hybrids. :)

When would you be able to trade? And do you prefer pick up or a delivery? :blush:

oh yeah i forgot about that one, ty! delivery please, i'm available rn, i'll open my gates :blush:

Rignelda said:
Hi!

Thank you for ordering.

When would you be able to trade? And do you prefer pick up or a delivery?

i can trade now if you like and drop off please :)

Ahh! I just missed you again! I just saw that you were online T-T, I'll be ready whenever we are on at the same time!

Hey! It's me again, haha.

Mayor: Butter
Town: Milk
Friendcode: 5086-2498-7406
Interested in: 12 Holly Shoots
For a total of: 36tbt

Ahh! I just missed you again! I just saw that you were online T-T, I'll be ready whenever we are on at the same time!

I see you're online now, would you like to trade? Also, could you remind me of what you ordered?

Hey! It's me again, haha.

Mayor: Butter
Town: Milk
Friendcode: 5086-2498-7406
Interested in: 12 Holly Shoots
For a total of: 36tbt

Hi!

Thank you for ordering again.

seaeqp.gif

Back