• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Stuff from previous games I really miss D:

Arixana

Artist
Bells
Switch
7505-6113-2915
New Horizons Token
Shopping card (City Folk)
Train Station Storage (New Leaf)
RV Campsite (New Leaf)

Cafe (New Leaf)

Share any that you miss from previous games!

Universal storage and bank (NL)
Hourly music (CF/NL)
Furniture sets (all past games)
Villager dialogue (GC/WW)
Island minigames (NL)
Swimming (NL)
Range of shops and facilities (CF/NL)

I feel like the bottom 4 might be DLC

Universal storage and bank (NL)
Hourly music (CF/NL)
Furniture sets (all past games)
Villager dialogue (GC/WW)
Island minigames (NL)
Swimming (NL)
Range of shops and facilities (CF/NL)

I feel like the bottom 4 might be DLC
The balloon set can stay out of the game lol, but I do miss a lot of the other sets

BUSHES
we need these back
HOW COULD I FORGET THE BUSHES

Bushes and Violets. I forgot how much I liked purple, blue, and white violets until I booted up my NL town today. They look really nice.

I'd really appreciate them bringing back the Dream Suite. That is where most of my NL hours came from and I feel like I'll get bored of NH a lot easier without having the Dream Suite sadly.

Oooh... OK, stuff I'd appreciate them bringing back a lot:
  • Certain furniture items from the GameCube versions, like the Mario and Luigi trophies, the chess table and the slot machine.
  • Also, ALL OF THE MISSING FURNITURE FROM PAST GAMES
  • Bushes, both in their GameCube and New Leaf forms.
  • Messages of the week on the bulletin board
  • MORNING AEROBICS/SPORTS FAIR
  • Consoles with minigames on them like WA had.
  • also yeah, most of the basic stuff they're gonna bring to nh at some point

One of the main things I miss is going up to Main Street and seeing your old villagers roaming around. I wish there was somewhere you could go in New Horizons to visit your old villagers and talk to them again

• I definitely miss some missing NPC’s like Katrina, Redd, Gracie, etc.
  • Bunny balloons from CF
  • Playing hide and seek!
  • Nintendo items
  • Tortimer island (mostly for the minigames)

Didn't the old tools used to get more ragged the older they got? I remember the axe blade getting a chip in it when it was about to break. We need some kind of visible indicator like that in NH, especially since the HD graphics makes it easier to notice.

Morning aerobatics with Isabelle after upgrading the Residential Services would be a great call back to the GCN game. Three villagers will follow Isabelle's instructions and the player can participate. Could maybe make it into a minigame of sorts.

Kickable balls would be perfect for this game. Give the villagers more purpose to run around the place.

Definitely want the Dream Suite back. I love seeing other people's towns without any of the risk, or pressure of having to talk to them, or worrying about time. Dream Suite was the shizznit so to speak.

I also really want the Cafe back, and Kapp'n, however he might fit.

Oh, to add to what I’ve already mentioned:

• I really liked how in GCN AC villagers would ask you to deliver items that were not part of the game: like the Pikachu Gameboy, cases for glasses, etc.
  • I miss many old villagers that were cut. I wish Nintendo had pulled a “Everyone is here” a la smash

minigames/tortimer island tours, hide and seek, and the cafe! i also miss the flea market day from wild world where you could buy things from villagers' houses and sell them your home furniture!

• Being able to ask villagers for errands (a feature that sadly - and bafflingly - only appeared in the original game and its other editions)
  • All of the missing furniture
  • Redd, Gracie, and some other NPCs
  • Bushes

Back