• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

StreetPass Mii Plaza Games

So, thoughts on the new games?

I'm still messing around with the old ones. My brother and sister now have 3DSes

Last edited:
i don't really play any of them because i haven't had any streetpasses in forever rip

i've only ever played streetpass quest 1+2, puzzle swap and slot car racers/whatever it's called because those are the only ones i have.

So, thoughts on the new games?

I'm still messing around with the old ones. My brother and sister now have 3DSes

I liked the car game since you got that for free and that hat was kinda nice. I love how lazy they are with EU names, like basically naming them Streetpass ___ rather than keeping the NA names lol.

I will probably get 'em all because hats so yeah. Basically SPMP that's like the only thing I play on my 3ds aside from yoshi's new island lol

I liked the car game since you got that for free and that hat was kinda nice. I love how lazy they are with EU names, like basically naming them Streetpass ___ rather than keeping the NA names lol.
It's more that NA doesn't keep the Japanese names, as the StreetPass games share the same names in Japan and PAL regions. In general, translations done by NOE are closer to what is said/used in Japan, NOA uses more freedom when translating, which has both its advantages and disadvantages.

I haven't gotten the new games yet besides the racing game, which is pretty fun and easy to understand. Looking forward to getting them all though, and hopefully these new games will force people in my area to take their 3DS with them more often.
I also like that people with Premium got a badge with this update. It's a small thing, but it's something.

Really, I had no idea cause they sounded really silly after seeing the names on the NA consoles lol.

And yeah the badge was cool even if it looks hilarious in certain costumes haha.

Yeah, would be neat if more people actually cared about their 'plaza. I hate getting people who have like 3 puzzle pieces you already have lol.

Suckered myself into buying the new bundle and I haven't played any of the new games as I want to finish my other StreetPass games. I do enjoy the fluid smoothness of the plaza after the update as I can get through games quicker on my New 3DS XL and move onto my main 3DS games.

I like find mii/sp quest but the secret quest is really tedious since you pretty much need 300 play coins for the gold key, lmao.

I do kind of like a few of the games they added. But strangely, some of them looks like they can get boring quite quickly once cleared.

I do kind of like a few of the games they added. But strangely, some of them looks like they can get boring quite quickly once cleared.

Yeah some are really quick, like have this and that funds and you are done unless you really wanna get everything etc.

Tbh I don't get the Treak/explorer game thing, too rng with pretty much everything and that camera thing/aiming is way too flimsy. Also I dislike the food one because it's too much luck with the colors/miis you actually get.

Imagine how I feel after doing the Mansion game with a lot of bad luck to find one stairs. I end up overleveled and get bored onced cleared. XD

Imagine how I feel after doing the Mansion game with a lot of bad luck to find one stairs. I end up overleveled and get bored onced cleared. XD

well i can hardly proceed because that little ****er of a game keeps freezing on me -_- but yeah i like the idea but yeah gg finishing it anytime soon also gg nintendo update buggers

Back