• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

StreetPass Mii Plaza Games

I'm loving the fishing and zombie games. And I enjoy the vault, I put away pretty much everything but puzzle, mii force, flower town, and the new stuff in there.

I pretty much only use the free games, might look into the paid one because they got nice hats sometime if I have more money :)

Sadly I don't get many streetpass hits here so I just do it when I can, I'm not that much of a frequent Mii Plaza user.

Oh I'm so glad this thread is here. xD
I'm fortunate enough to live in an area to have multiple Nintendo zones nearby so I've been getting 30+ streetpasses every day for International Streetpass Week. Good move on Nintendo's part to release the new games at the same time

I got Reggie's Mii from spotpass and I finally got past the ghost with the yellow shield. I was stuck on that guy for like, a year. xD Then he whammed through a few more ghosts and now I'm stuck on the fire red one.

At least I made progress! XD

I'm so glad they added two more games to the Streetpass plaza. I'm probably going to get an eShop card and buy the Thank You bundle. Did they make any other changes in addition to the new games?

I just started messing around with Mii Plaza last week. I don't know if I'll go for the pay games, but the fishing one does sound like fun. Has anyone managed to get any international street passes this week? I may try to hit a Zone over the weekend.

I'm near a pretty busy travel hub in a major city once a week, so am normally able to pick up a few Street Passes at a time that way.

I'm so glad they added two more games to the Streetpass plaza. I'm probably going to get an eShop card and buy the Thank You bundle. Did they make any other changes in addition to the new games?
They added the VIP feature (paid $4.99 USD), it allows you to save Miis that have visited your plaza so that they never get deleted from your plaza because of the limit. Good if you've got the other games or play a lot of Mii Force, as you can then hang onto your favorite useful Gold Pants. Outside of the new stuff, I believe they've tweaked the old to allow you to purchase more using play coins, Find Mii/StreetPass Quest you can now use Play Coins to have a rabbit "fix" things for you and I believe pressing X on the map screen allows you to see what chests you're missing still? I've finished a large majority of the games so I haven't looked too indepth about it.

I just started messing around with Mii Plaza last week. I don't know if I'll go for the pay games, but the fishing one does sound like fun. Has anyone managed to get any international street passes this week? I may try to hit a Zone over the weekend.

I'm near a pretty busy travel hub in a major city once a week, so am normally able to pick up a few Street Passes at a time that way.
I keep meaning to go to Best Buy or McDonalds after work, but I'm usually working late or simply too exhausted to even bother going just for the hits. :/ Might hit one up tomorrow, I'm planning on going out with some friends so maybe along the way.

The first five days I went out to all the McDonald's, Burger Kings, Starbucks, and Best Buy in my area. Gotten lots of stuff from Europe and a few from Japan.

RNG is giving me **** on the fishing game gdi

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got the fish I needed.

At size D, not C.

God dammit.

RNG is giving me **** on the fishing game gdi

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got the fish I needed.

At size D, not C.

God dammit.
That's always a hoot and a holler. I currently have 7/9 legendary monsters, but the "C or larger" requirements slow down the game a lot.

I've also put the zombie game to the side. I didn't enjoy it as much as the other games for some reason.

That's always a hoot and a holler. I currently have 7/9 legendary monsters, but the "C or larger" requirements slow down the game a lot.

I've also put the zombie game to the side. I didn't enjoy it as much as the other games for some reason.

I managed to beat it all. Got all the colors of all the weapons, and all medals.

I had like 150 play coins saved up yesterday during fishing, so I moved over to a different island once I got colors for what was needed. No sizes were needed on it. RNG blessed me and I cleared the last three fishing spots on it. Got the Kraken. Poseidon Island and the "Catch a rank C Tarpon" is a *****. Tarpons don't even show up ever :mad:

Oh man, the tarpon. It wouldn't be so bad if the bait wasn't shared with basically every other fish in that fishing spot. I only just passed that challenge myself, after a bunch of tries. The bluefin tuna on the next island is also an *******. You'll see its big silhouette in the water, but instead you'll get one of the other fish or the trash bait (seaweed etc). Seriously, good luck.

Oh man, the tarpon. It wouldn't be so bad if the bait wasn't shared with basically every other fish in that fishing spot. I only just passed that challenge myself, after a bunch of tries. The bluefin tuna on the next island is also an *******. You'll see its big silhouette in the water, but instead you'll get one of the other fish or the trash bait (seaweed etc). Seriously, good luck.

After I got the tarpon, the rest of the island was no big deal.

Finally cleared the island with the Dragon. I can now access the silver islands without a pass! :D

I love Find Mii's story line and that your mii is captured adds mystery to the story (kinda I mean why would they want him/her?)... is it me or i find it cute when miis are sad....

Last edited:
I must keep running into passers like you, they NEVER have any puzzle pieces for me, it's like I'm sooooooo close to finishing, no new pieces, no new pieces, no new pieces!! I'll meet 1,000 people, I'm lucky if half give me new pieces! GET THOSE PEOPLE, I WANT THE PUZZLES!!!

Ohh, I never even touched mine and I got streetpass miis, but it's probably from adding friends or something. I don't even take my 3DS out to walk about on sleep mode very often, but I did gather play coins once through running around at a friend's house though xD

Ultimate Angler I cleared a while ago, except for the golden fish. What a nightmare they are.

You need a minimum 2-3 attempts to catch the golden fish, and most time I never have more than 3 or 4 baits that they actually go for. And I've had many attempts with trash on 3/4 or 2/3 casts, so it ruins that attempt immediately.

Last edited:
Ultimate Angler I cleared a while ago, except for the golden fish. What a nightmare they are.

You need a minimum 2-3 attempts to catch the golden fish, and most time I never have more than 3 or 4 baits that they actually go for. And I've had many attempts with trash on 3/4 or 2/3 casts, so it ruins that attempt immediately.

i finally just beat the ****ing last island i stg

I still play the Streetpass games but not as much because I have Animal Crossing new leaf and that stops me from getting a lot of play coins. The Streetpass games are fun I have completed Find Mii and Find Mii2 I'm still working on getting all of the hats. The fishing game is very fun I cleared all of the island but still missing some golden fish. They are really hard to get. As for the puzzle game I'm still working on that. And the streetpass battle game is fun still trying to get to rank 20.

Back