• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Stream- [Offline] Cad's Gallery

Cadbberry

e g g
Bells
Switch
1755-6536-0698
New Leaf Token
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Gold Moon Jellyfish
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Dragonscale Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Easter Egg
I am drawing and OC to submit to as a request. I thought I would open it up if people wanna chill and hang with me. I am not to good at doing anything but if you wanna join and watch, I will stream every Friday night and Saturday night (about 10pm-1am).

Twitch

M1vh6iK.png

HA6JjuF.png

2agNj3h.png

nplS3Xz.jpg

zvXCoXU.png

ZpGs75c.jpg

LM0L33Y.png

hbYuUmq.png

hmsGC0t.png

p1QZy04.png

g2Dc3wj.jpg

cijGOXg.png

SvXIYjK.png

k2r8KBq.png

e3XIjZ9.png

qNGTOF9.jpg

RWt9R8p.png

rukTaEK.png

UHt1hXN.png

1xGcoZ8.png

9mZVqc3.jpg

rDt717A.png

xlMZ0Sn.png

ewyY970.png

EUAapnv.png

2xHxqc0.png

Q4IbX6n.png

l9RhQPA.png

Last edited:
Stream now over but this is what I got done
M1vh6iK.png

Still cant do hands

Last edited:
I am done streaming since there is no more audience... thanks for tuning in one person

Completed:
2agNj3h.png

Baby Alphys

Last edited:
I may stream later, depends on how I am feeling, but I am taking free requests so post a link to your OC.
Not all will be accepted, it depends on design. Not all may be full pieces either, may be sketch. I don't know how long I can stream but I plan for later on tonight. I will either use join me or I will use twitch. So please tune in and send in requests :3
I will NOT take any during the stream.

im trying to draw alphys as an au reference aND ITS SO HARD SHE LOOKS LIKE A SIMPSON

im trying to draw alphys as an au reference aND ITS SO HARD SHE LOOKS LIKE A SIMPSON

She is a rather interesting character to get correct. The head spines must be right or I can agree she would look like a Simpson

Setting up stream right now! Will update with a link soon

- - - Post Merge - - -

Starting stream!! http://www.twitch.tv/cadbberry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry about the issies, we are back up

Thank you everyone for sitting through that 4-5 hour stream, you really rocked it and it was a lot of fun. Hope to stream soon! Keep your eye out for a new stream

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you everyone for sitting through that 4-5 hour stream, you really rocked it and it was a lot of fun. Hope to stream soon! Keep your eye out for a new stream

Also I would like to thank the person who gifted me FNAF world midstream

Back