Story of Seasons! <3

I want to play this game but as I said in another post I've never played any harvest moon games

I've played MANY Harvest Moon games and I don't feel like this game is like many of the original Harvest Moon games. A lot of the farming styles are different among many things, but I still think it's a pretty good game on its own. I'd say play it if you think it looks interesting, but I do think it's pretty different when compared to older Harvest Moon games that I really loved.

Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns (I believe that's the name) is coming out in Febuary 28th 2017! (not sure what countries though)

Hi all! I'm considering starting over in SoS and am wondering if there are any players who are still into the game?

Hi all! I'm considering starting over in SoS and am wondering if there are any players who are still into the game?
I still play! I started over as well so I'm not very far into it at the moment (I think I'm just about to go into fall of the first year), but I'm still playing :)

I still play! I started over as well so I'm not very far into it at the moment (I think I'm just about to go into fall of the first year), but I'm still playing :)

Ah it's nice to know that there's still someone playing! I adore SoS and am always happy to meet another player. With Trio of Towns coming out, I was worried that SoS would be neglected ;v;

Ah it's nice to know that there's still someone playing! I adore SoS and am always happy to meet another player. With Trio of Towns coming out, I was worried that SoS would be neglected ;v;
Awesome! Story of Seasons is one of my favorite Harvest Moon games so I really love it and am happy others are still playing too :) I love the whole HM series but I hardly ever get very far into the games, so I'm determined to make it through at least a few years of this one before Trio of Towns comes out.

Last edited:
I remember getting this game when it went on sale, and I played through the beginning. I probably like have 1 day left on it or something. I have yet to pick it up again.

I remember getting this game when it went on sale, and I played through the beginning. I probably like have 1 day left on it or something. I have yet to pick it up again.

Don't worry, I finished the tutorial and now I don't know where to start so I haven't touched it since. ;w;

I'm thinking about playing it again. I only got to winter of year 1 though. I was working on Klaus reverse proposal but it felt like it was taking too long so I gave up. xD with the new SoS coming along I want to get far in this one before I decide to pick up the new game

Back