• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Story of Seasons! <3

Lolipup

Sickly Sweet <3
Bells
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Togepi Easter Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Please tell me I am not the only one wanting this game?? ;w;
It looks so cute oh my gosh~~

SS-key-art_low-rez.jpg

story-of-seasons-screenshots_800.0_cinema_640.0.jpg

tumblr_inline_ng4ymrc9ff1siwbnr.jpg

story_seasons_04_thumb.jpg

Legaalittlemore.jpeg

I am like, so hyped for this game! It's the new Harvest Moon game and, wow it looks so cute and the character designs, and the whole making your own character aspect, that customization! Eeep! I'm super excited! <3

OMG yes! I've been waiting for this game since it came out in Japan! (Just wish they'd stop pushing back the release date for us). Who's your favourite Bachelor/Bachelorette? ^.^

Glad I'm not the only one who's super excited for this game! I hope to download it from the eshop at launch.

Last edited:
OMG yes! I've been waiting for this game since it came out in Japan! (Just wish they'd stop pushing back the release date for us). Who's your favourite Bachelor/Bachelorette? ^.^

Glad I'm not the only one who's super excited for this game! I hope to download it from the eshop at launch.
Me too! ;w; I felt like it's been too long, I Pre-ordered the game like forever ago, so now I'm just waiting for it to release, apparently it's coming out next month! I'm getting all of my hopes up! </3

latest
Nadi! <3 I love his design, he looks so fantastic, that hair..and those eyes, Yip, he's my favorite!
how about you?? ^^

Me too! ;w; I felt like it's been too long, I Pre-ordered the game like forever ago, so now I'm just waiting for it to release, apparently it's coming out next month! I'm getting all of my hopes up! </3

latest
Nadi! <3 I love his design, he looks so fantastic, that hair..and those eyes, Yip, he's my favorite!
how about you?? ^^

Nadi sure is pretty awesome! So far I'm leaning towards Mistel, but with so many really good characters in the end I really have no idea who my favourite will be. I do like the fact that the localization company decided to keep the original Japanese names though. For example they were going to rename Mistel Michael, and Kamil Cam, but in the end decided against it. :)

Nadi sure is pretty awesome! So far I'm leaning towards Mistel, but with so many really good characters in the end I really have no idea who my favourite will be. I do like the fact that the localization company decided to keep the original Japanese names though. For example they were going to rename Mistel Michael, and Kamil Cam, but in the end decided against it. :)
Aww, that's cute. <3 though the fun thing is you'll be able to decide once it comes out?? ^^ ..however...ewwww ;w; I'm also glad they decided to keep the Japanese names! I'm not exactly a fan of those names, the original sound so much better. </3

I'm super excited for Story of Seasons, but I probably won't be able to get it at launch. I'm kind of leaning towards playing as a boy and crossdressing, but I'm not sure if I will. Harvest Moon games tend to not use pronouns a whole lot, but knowing my luck, I'd marry the girl whose daily dialogue is "you're such a great husband" or something like that lol.

Not sure which bachelorette I'd go for (it's between Iris and Licorice/ Reina, but Elise is kind of cute too), but I'd probably marry Klaus in my girl file. I've never been interested in Kamil/ Cam, Mistel looks like he's twelve, and I'm not super interested in anyone else for now. And it also seems like a lot of the boys have the same personality this time around? Could just be me though.

Aww, that's cute. <3 though the fun thing is you'll be able to decide once it comes out?? ^^ ..however...ewwww ;w; I'm also glad they decided to keep the Japanese names! I'm not exactly a fan of those names, the original sound so much better. </3

Oh yes, playing the game will help me get to know the personalities of all the characters, and then I will probably have a definite favourite. ^.^

I'm super excited for Story of Seasons, but I probably won't be able to get it at launch. I'm kind of leaning towards playing as a boy and crossdressing, but I'm not sure if I will. Harvest Moon games tend to not use pronouns a whole lot, but knowing my luck, I'd marry the girl whose daily dialogue is "you're such a great husband" or something like that lol.

Not sure which bachelorette I'd go for (it's between Iris and Licorice/ Reina, but Elise is kind of cute too), but I'd probably marry Klaus in my girl file. I've never been interested in Kamil/ Cam, Mistel looks like he's twelve, and I'm not super interested in anyone else for now. And it also seems like a lot of the boys have the same personality this time around? Could just be me though.
oh my, well that's different at least! ^^ though Klaus reminds me of Sebastian for some reason- (Black butler reference- ) I think he's pretty cool though! <3 (Mistel does look very young, it's a little odd but, it happens I guess? D: )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yes, playing the game will help me get to know the personalities of all the characters, and then I will probably have a definite favourite. ^.^
But of course! that way you can check who suits you best, I'm just Nadi turns out to be totally amazing and all I'm expecting his character to be. xP

It's just too bad that the release date was March 10th, and is now pushed back to March 31st as my Birthday is March 25th oh well. Birthday money time I suppose. xD

Seeing these pictures is really cool because I'm really excited for Story of Seasons. But seeing these pictures is kind of off putting for me because if the game is like A New Beginning, I'm going to dislike that. A lot.
A New Beginning got extremely boring for me very quickly and I really don't want Story of Seasons to be like that because Harvest Moon is one of my favorite series. And no, I did not condone the making of The Lost Valley, nor did I buy it.

The characters look really cute and the game looks great, I'm just really hoping it's not like A New Beginning.

I'm DEFINITELY excited about this. Oh my god. A New Beginning was really great, so I'm excited to see how this is going to turn out to be!

I also swore that I wasn't going to look at potential-bachelor/ettes until I got the game so I could be surprised and not form preconceptions, but then you posted this.....

Legaalittlemore.jpeg

I think future-husband has already been found. Oops.

Seeing these pictures is really cool because I'm really excited for Story of Seasons. But seeing these pictures is kind of off putting for me because if the game is like A New Beginning, I'm going to dislike that. A lot.
A New Beginning got extremely boring for me very quickly and I really don't want Story of Seasons to be like that because Harvest Moon is one of my favorite series. And no, I did not condone the making of The Lost Valley, nor did I buy it.

The characters look really cute and the game looks great, I'm just really hoping it's not like A New Beginning.
I actually quite loved a new beginning, it was very exciting for me and a nice new pace, though I love the original style too...so I'm conflicted. ;w; however the customization sells it for me honestly, and the design. <3

The lost valley never happened, what is that- *pretends* ;w;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm DEFINITELY excited about this. Oh my god. A New Beginning was really great, so I'm excited to see how this is going to turn out to be!

I also swore that I wasn't going to look at potential-bachelor/ettes until I got the game so I could be surprised and not form preconceptions, but then you posted this.....

Legaalittlemore.jpeg

I think future-husband has already been found. Oops.
Me too! I'm like super psyched I cannot wait! <3 <3

...oopsies, I didn't mean to spoil you! ;w; or spoil your future husband to you- ;w;

Aaaaah! It looks so awesome! I should have waited for this one instead of buying Harvest Moon lost valley... Right now, I'm kind of disappointed about that, but oh well... Too late :/

Me too! I'm like super psyched I cannot wait! <3 <3

...oopsies, I didn't mean to spoil you! ;w; or spoil your future husband to you- ;w;

I'm sad they pushed it back a bit, but it's coming out just about a week before my birthday, which kind of ends up being a plus! XD

Haha, nothing for you to apologize about! I knew this would have stuff like that and I still chose to click on the thread anyway. It's my own fault. XD Though now that you posted that other guy in the comments, he may have competition... definitely liking the choices so far! (My character married Sanjay in ANB.)

Aaaaah! It looks so awesome! I should have waited for this one instead of buying Harvest Moon lost valley... Right now, I'm kind of disappointed about that, but oh well... Too late :/
This one is defiantly amazing! ^^ I'm expecting great things out of it!~ <3

Oh snap...sorry about that, I almost made the mistake of buying Lost Valley. ;w;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sad they pushed it back a bit, but it's coming out just about a week before my birthday, which kind of ends up being a plus! XD

Haha, nothing for you to apologize about! I knew this would have stuff like that and I still chose to click on the thread anyway. It's my own fault. XD Though now that you posted that other guy in the comments, he may have competition... definitely liking the choices so far! (My character married Sanjay in ANB.)
Me too...but at least it's coming out by your birthday! that will make it easier to get, plus it will feel like a present? <3

Aww, okie dokie~ though totally...Nadi is just, umpf. <3 (I also married Sanjay in ANB! oh my~) You should check the other bachelors too, they have some really good ones this time around! ^^

I liked ANB but my biggest issue with it was the fact that it was too easy due to money being way too easy to make. As far as I've heard in SOS merchants only visit the town every few days and you can only sell goods to them which is unlike ANB with it's shipping box that's available 24/7. So hopefully SOS will be at least a bit more challenging.

I liked ANB but my biggest issue with it was the fact that it was too easy due to money being way too easy to make. As far as I've heard in SOS merchants only visit the town every few days and you can only sell goods to them which is unlike ANB with it's shipping box that's available 24/7. So hopefully SOS will be at least a bit more challenging.

That's what I'm hoping for. I found ANB really easy and I got bored very quickly. I stopped playing after I got married and that never happens when I play HM games. Granted, I've been playing HM games for a LONG time and I just really love the difficulty of the older games.

I'm really stoked for this too! Still a liiiiiiitle peeved they put off same-gender relationships until the next game. But at least the characters are super customizable now. That was really ANB's best selling-point.

I think I might try and play this game without the use of fogu. But since it's rumored to be harder than ANB, I don't know. I'm not gonna do any pre-planning though! I wanna go into the game with fresh eyes. I've seen some of the Japanese trailers but that's it. I don't even know if there's new animals; isn't there like, an ostrich? When are we getting goats back? I want like, 6 goats.

I'm really stoked for this too! Still a liiiiiiitle peeved they put off same-gender relationships until the next game. But at least the characters are super customizable now. That was really ANB's best selling-point.

I think I might try and play this game without the use of fogu. But since it's rumored to be harder than ANB, I don't know. I'm not gonna do any pre-planning though! I wanna go into the game with fresh eyes. I've seen some of the Japanese trailers but that's it. I don't even know if there's new animals; isn't there like, an ostrich? When are we getting goats back? I want like, 6 goats.

There's supposed to be a safari feature in the game that includes Elephants, Penguins etc. But as far as farm animals I'm not sure though I've heard something about rabbits.

There's supposed to be a safari feature in the game that includes Elephants, Penguins etc. But as far as farm animals I'm not sure though I've heard something about rabbits.

oh yeaaaaah, yeah i heard about the rabbits too! wool.

Back