STORM!!!HEY!!!

NINTENDORI

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
What games have you been playing (other than Animal Crossing)?

I've been playing a lot of different games. I started playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advance again. I have 5 level 44s and 1 level 45 (Marche). Mainly all my characters are Vieras (Assasins). I have all the races in order to complete all the missions. I've completed 209 missions. I still have a whole lot to go though. I'm in the middle of training Littlevili into an assasin and she's getting really close. Just about 5 more battles untill she knows to Elementalist A moves. YAY!!!!!

I've also been playing a lot of Super Monkey Ball. You guys will learn to know that I love Super Monkey Ball ;). I have a bunch of replays and I'm still working on Master 4. The replay is getting really annoying. Check out the vids at klow. Click on "Vortiginous and Klow in my sig if you want to know more info about the site.

I've also been playing some Mario Power Tennis, Wind Waker, Super Smash Bros Melee, Super Mario 64 DS, and some Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits. What have you been playing?

Post about games and what your playing here.

the old forums i have are dead,kapuut,null ( thats german ). so you should probably take the link outta the index section. im werkin' on a new site now though, so ill tell you when it's done.

:D

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I've been playing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door.
I was/am playing that too. I'm not sure if I really should. I got to chapter 5 or so and just quit. The game's a little boring compared to the first one. I will play it again though.

I still want to beat
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Pikmin 1
Paper Mario: 1000 year door.
and Super Mario Sunshine.
Its actually pretty sad that I haven't beaten these games but thats just the way it goes.

I've been playing SSBM with my brother these days, Warioware Touched!, Super Mario 64 DS (finished it, just goofing around with it), and AC.

Back