• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Stitches

danny330

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
ahhh it kinda hurts

i was at the beach looking for crabs underneath rocks and slipped on seaweed, i hit my wrist either on a shell or rock, its bled a heck of a lot, i wrapped my towel around it and went to the ER, and got 5 stitches.

anyway, the medications wearing off so now i kinda hurts.

how many of you people have had stitches?

I have not, but about 6 or 7 years ago, my dad had to.

My dog had gotten out and was running under my dad's legs, my dad grabbed onto him, my dog kept running, and in the end, my dad got pulled face first into my driveway. Needed stitches all around his mouth and several partial teeth D:

Black Jack said:
I have not, but about 6 or 7 years ago, my dad had to.

My dog had gotten out and was running under my dad's legs, my dad grabbed onto him, my dog kept running, and in the end, my dad got pulled face first into my driveway. Needed stitches all around his mouth and several partial teeth D:
that sounds like it really hurt.

whats your dog? a freight train?

ouch @ your dad.. sounds like a big dog o.o

I don't know how many, but I had a few right above my left eye/brow

fell face-first on the ground at wal-mart, my glasses made a gash or something, maybe half an inch or so? it's hard to see, since it's healed and all.

I went unconscious, don't know why other than not eating or something like that, otherwise I would've caught myself or something :p was standing in line for an xmas return (mario party... 4?) it was the holiday double dash came out.

out of curiosity, how long does it take for two ibuprofen to kick in, i took them a half hour ago, and my stitches still hurt

I think I got stitches on my tounge when I was about 3 or 4... I can't remember.

Nevermind. I just asked my mom and she said I didn't get stitches. Just nearly cut my tounge in half. lol

ouch sounds painfull
i had them once above my right eyebrow....but the good thing about it was i could move my right eyebrow up and down yay :D

I remember the days I promised I never would get stitches, break a bone, or sprain an ankle.

I got pushed off while jumping a fence and broke my arm, got stitches in my chin, and sprained an ankle.

It was a huge fuu- moment.

The assaulter quit school after that.

kalinn said:
I think I got stitches on my tounge when I was about 3 or 4... I can't remember.

Nevermind. I just asked my mom and she said I didn't get stitches. Just nearly cut my tounge in half. lol
same thing happened to a friend of mine, apparently.

never thought knives would be so dangerous... for your tongue :/

i had 3 or 4 Stitches on my arm, fell back on a sharp edge of, forget what.

and had 2 on my head from a vent. left scares.

my dad stumbled off a 10 foot deck, he got twisted in wires and face first into the gravel, 1 or 2 stitches. they were building the deck

He is a Golden Retriever, but he is a small one, heh

He was just running quite fast, and my dad held on until he hit the cement..

Psychonaut said:
kalinn said:

same thing happened to a friend of mine, apparently.

never thought knives would be so dangerous... for your tongue :/
Oh, I didn't cut my tounge with a knife.

I was on my swingset in the backyard and my cousin (I think) pushed me and I fell off and nearly bit my tounge in half.

Back