Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
Ok, I was really looking forward to this game and at Target today I saw a sign with release dates and SFA was coming out on Febuary 16th. I can't wait ,Ilike the Star Fox games! :lol:

I too am waiting to buy it. And it will actually be my first Star Fox game.

Star Fox 64 was my favorite so far, only because the first had bad graphics(although good for its time) and Dino Planet was more like a Zelda game than a Star Fox game.

So you didn't miss too much LOL. But youi may want to try the others some time. What I'm really looking forward to is the multi-player, I hope it is good!

Does anyone know whether the multi-player is like it was in 64 or is it more like 007 style?

I'm sorry what I meant was do you get to modify settings and use different weapons an stuff.

Feb 6th from where I am, yay :lol: ! I can wait no longer,

:( so it should be out now!!!! :angry:

I have 30 Dollars, and will buy Wario Ware Touched Feb 14, but I'll have to wait until my birthday (April 26) for Star Fox Assault!

:(

BULERIAS said:
I have 30 Dollars, and will buy Wario Ware Touched Feb 14, but I'll have to wait until my birthday (April 26) for Star Fox Assault!

too bad you have to wait. Im getting it the day it comes out. im lucky tto have a starfox fan dad. he said he is going to buy starfox for him.

Back