• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Stardryft Amiibo Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jou

Worn-Out Phoenix
Bells
New Horizons Token
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (133) +
Hey!
So I know what you're thinking - Jou, aren't amiibo super glitchy?
And yeah- kinda! But mostly on the host's side. Adopting forced-out villagers via amiibo seems to be working regularly for the adopt(er).
Know the risks, check out this thread for more information.

HOWEVER.
I have had a lot of success getting villagers for my friends, even in NH.
The plot I am cycling amiibo through is glitched to look like Scoot's. This will not occur on your side!

Here's a few proof photos from friends:

Coco, for my friend Cat: x x
Fang, for my friend Jordan: x
Mira, for my friend Arri: x x
Scoot, for TBT user Queen Greene: x

-----

Alright, I'm interested. Now what?
Got a space and an amiibo villager you want moved in? Great!
Hit me up with who you want - it'll be completely free.
Tips are appreciated, though not necessary.

I will send you a message when I process your villager - please be ready with a space ASAP. I will hold for a few days but I'm only using one plot to do this, so the sooner the better.

I CAN NOT/WILL NOT DO:
- Marshal
- Punchy
- Bob
- Snake
- Avery
- Timbra
- Tangy
- Sylvana
- Any NH additions
- Any card that was not sold in the USA (the weird hello kitty cards? idk?)

I have the rest though!

Mostly due to the fact that they are my villagers and I can't :'D
+ NH villagers don't have amiibo (yet).

-----

Please follow me once you get to Stardryft! You can drop any tips in front of the plot I take you to. Thanks!

Last edited:
I would love if I could get Chief or Dotty! Thank you, kind soul!

Reactions: Jou
I would love to have Phoebe on my island if thats possible!

Hi! I currently have an open plot and I'm kind of set on having Scoot come in. If that would be possible I would be super grateful. Thank you so much!

Would you be able to do Whitney? sometime after today?
ive gotta tt a villager out

Would love to get Ruby if that is possible ^^

-Update- I have to log off for the night (poor health, can't game too late), but I hope we can maybe meet up tomorrow. Thanks!

Last edited:
Edit: actually haha, i think this would be quicker. Anicotti has asked to move, so I can have her in boxes and gone real quick.

Last edited:
Edit: Actually on second thought, I'll pass for now! Thank you though! (=

Last edited:
Hi there! This is so sweet of you! Truly- there is a lot of greed in the world, and even this community. I admire you so much for adding some positivity to it!

I'm looking for Rudy or Roald for my jock! I can open a plot up whenever is convenient, and have lots of items/extra DIYs for your trouble!

EDIT: Bubbles just asked to move- yessss! I can have a plot open ASAP now! Just gotta TT her out!

Last edited:
Hello, this is an incredibly generous thing you're doing here! I would love it if I could get Jacques please! I have an open plot ready. :D

You are awesome for doing this!

I would love to get Beau! I'll have a plot open for him tomorrow, Eugene is already leaving (i'm going to sleep now).

Hello, if you have the time, would you be able to help me find Ankha? Thank you so much for offering to help others find their dream villagers!

hey! could i get chief? i can tip you a handful of bells and NMT for your time! :)

I'm still looking for 2 of my dreamies ;w;
Poppy and Willow
I'd love either of them if possible (unless I manage to snatch it from someone else in the meantime)
I can pay NMT for them ;w;

Edit: I just got Poppy so I'm only looking for Willow if you have her!

Last edited:
Thank you so much for doing this! If you have the time, I'd love to get Chief if possible! 🧡

Edit: Sorry, nevermind! Thanks again and I hope you have a great day!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back