• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling ★ Star Cycling ★ [In boxes: Mira] [New: Merry]

Glittermist

Bells
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (47) +
Welcome to Star Cycling! My name is Glitter, and I run the cycling town of Caepso :)

Reservations are free

You can reserve a villager weather or not they are in Caepso. Personally, I refer to lurking and reserving as the same thing, so to make things less complicated, I'm just going to call it reserving ^^

Here are my prices :)

Tier 1: 100 TBT
Tier 2: 50 TBT
Tier 3: 25 TBT
Tier 4: Auto-void
Tier 5: Auto-void

If you want to reserve a tier 4 or 5 villager they will then be off auto-void and will be 10 TBT :)

The villagers currently in town are:
Mira☆
Frita★
Bree★
Elmer★
Merry★
Avery★
Angus☆
Derwin★
Marshal★

★= original ☆= unoriginal

Current Reservations:
(click me)

Last edited:
Hi !
Good luck for cycling ! (You have good prices)
Can I reserve Marshall and fauna please ?

Aw, thank you! I can reserve Marshal right away, but Fauna is reserved for a friend without a bell tree account, but if she show's up again you can have her ^u^

Last edited:
What condition is Mira in? I know it says unoriginal but just checking as I've never had her, and that could mean anything from whole house to clothes, but I likely wouldn't mind.

I believe one piece of furniture, her makeup case, is missing, and everything else is original :)

Last edited:
Ok that's fine I'm getting confused on the conversion rates anymore from IGB to TBT but I will send you the 25 and set up real quick.

Mira has been adopted <3

Bree, Elmer, and Merry have been voided

Sally, Frita, Francine, and Bud are new :)

Back