• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling ★ Star Cycling ★ [In boxes: Mira] [New: Merry]

Glittermist

Bells
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (47) +
Welcome to Star Cycling! My name is Glitter, and I run the cycling town of Caepso :)

Reservations are free

You can reserve a villager weather or not they are in Caepso. Personally, I refer to lurking and reserving as the same thing, so to make things less complicated, I'm just going to call it reserving ^^

Here are my prices :)

Tier 1: 100 TBT
Tier 2: 50 TBT
Tier 3: 25 TBT
Tier 4: Auto-void
Tier 5: Auto-void

If you want to reserve a tier 4 or 5 villager they will then be off auto-void and will be 10 TBT :)

The villagers currently in town are:
Mira☆
Frita★
Bree★
Elmer★
Merry★
Avery★
Angus☆
Derwin★
Marshal★

★= original ☆= unoriginal

Current Reservations:
(click me)

Last edited:
Hi !
Good luck for cycling ! (You have good prices)
Can I reserve Marshall and fauna please ?

Aw, thank you! I can reserve Marshal right away, but Fauna is reserved for a friend without a bell tree account, but if she show's up again you can have her ^u^

Last edited:
What condition is Mira in? I know it says unoriginal but just checking as I've never had her, and that could mean anything from whole house to clothes, but I likely wouldn't mind.

I believe one piece of furniture, her makeup case, is missing, and everything else is original :)

Last edited:
Ok that's fine I'm getting confused on the conversion rates anymore from IGB to TBT but I will send you the 25 and set up real quick.

Mira has been adopted <3

Bree, Elmer, and Merry have been voided

Sally, Frita, Francine, and Bud are new :)

Back