• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Spring Break Week of Prizes (All winners announced)

Waitwait x-x I couldn't tell if the thing in your rules was a trick thing or not so I got confused and put the thing in my post. That's super vague but I hope I didn't do anything wrong in my post! I don't think I was supposed to write banana, was I?

You weren't supposed to, I'm sorry for the confusion :s I still counted you

Last edited:
Can I still enter? If so, could I please be entered for all except Monday's and Saturday's packages? Thanks for doing this and good luck everyone :)

Exclude me from the Japan Package please, But the rest I would love to have !
Thank you !
Please enter me :)

Last edited:
Hi there! Could you enter me for the Japan Package, Korea Package and the Island Package? Thanks so much for doing this and enjoy your Spring Break!

Entries ended

I will announce the winner later around 5pm est to make it even for most timezone's and people with school. Winner, remember you only have 2 hours to claim the prize. If this time is not convenient for any of you, feel free to send me a PM stating so! if you win I will hold the prize for a day until you can pick them up. Otherwise prize will be given to another user.
Best of luck to all!

Can I enter too please and could you exclude me from:
Gracie and Art package

Thankyou~

Back