• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Blue rose shop! OFFLINE open for orders Friday or any day of the week!

Reyrey

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Jingle Christmas Doll
Red Candy
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Silver Mailbox
Small Mailbox
White Tulip
Feedback
100% (50) +
So I have a bunch of blue roses and fertilizer left from my town needing them and for breeding them! To make it less hard on me I'll be breeding only 20 per customer st maximum! 2 orders per day ONLY.

Monday
-
-
Tuesday
-
-
Wednesday
-
-
Thursday
-
-
Friday
- CaramellNeko | 3 Blue roses | Vivi from Dominoes
Order: pick up | Status: Restocking
- Cellixhem | 20 Blue roses | Michelle from Celadon | Order: pick up | Status: Restocking
Saturday
-
-
Sunday
- CLOSED
- CLOSED

price is 2 TBT each but if you're only buying 3 I'll do 1 TBT per flower since it's easy to get 3. If the slots are ALL full you may not post or ask! Once I finish that day I will put DONE next to their name and the next day I'll clear it!

If you do not have BTB I will accept the following
- Blue hydrangea starts ( worth 2 BTB each )
- Gold roses ( worth 3 BTB each )

Hope I can help you achieve your blue rose dreams! - Mario St

- - - Post Merge - - -

RULES TO FOLLOW IN ORDER TO HAVE YOUR ORDER COMPLETED.
- Use this forum to order
Player picking up's name:
Town:
FC: ( I'm fine with you just saying side bar but it helps if you just put it down )
Order:
Offer:
- Don't run in my town
- Don't talk to villagers in my town
- I will lead you to your items so follow me and do not wander off without me
- You may only order once a week since I want to spread the joy of blue roses to everybody!
- If you run over a blue rose accidentally I'll still be charging you with the amount agreed on so be careful!
- If I run it over I'll be paying 2 TBT extra for the amount agreed on and I'll let you reorder again for that week.
- if my villager runs it over idk they're good ppl so hopefully not. ( I'm watching you Chrissy )
- please be kind to everyone in the thread! Rude or mean people who are in the fight or caused it will be reported, ignored, and if they ordered declined to order from here again. So just be nice.
- Don't shovel up or carry and harmful equipment in my town or run over my beautiful blue roses ;-;
- No shopping.
- I really don't care if you leave a wifi rating or not but most of the time I'll get lazy and forget to do you really don't have to leave one :p
- Don't hack in my town.
- Don't take anything in my town or leave anything that's trash.
- When your order is done I'll VM you. After that you'll have until the next day to reply or else your order will be canceled but you can still order again that same week.
- If I forget one day because of school or exams I will complete your order another day or the weekend! ( next week is no school so I can complete orders all day )
- my time is pacific US so you'll have to tell me a time you'll be on for the trade in my time pacific US.
- don't go in houses
- if you do not fill the order form correctly I will find out what your town is but you will automatically have to pick up.

That's all of my rules ( hopefully ) will implement more in the future if needed.
Also will trade 30 blue roses for Cherry the villager if you happen to have her :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bush starts I need gone ( 2 TBT each )
Sweet Olivia starts ( 21 )
Pink Azalea starts ( 15 )
Holly starts ( 0 )
Saplings ( 3 )

Last edited:
I'm getting Cherry's card for Christmas, i ordered her alone from eBay, whenever i get her i'll make sure to tell ya! ^^ And i'll maybe buy some roses later, since i need to save my tbt but i can't help myself from spending them XD

Player picking up's name:pyxie
Town:Mystic
FC: ( I'm fine with you just saying side bar but it helps if you just put it down ) 1307-0210-5877
Order:3 blue roses
Offer: 3 tbt (Maybe a tip too :D)

I'm getting Cherry's card for Christmas, i ordered her alone from eBay, whenever i get her i'll make sure to tell ya! ^^ And i'll maybe buy some roses later, since i need to save my tbt but i can't help myself from spending them XD

Ooo that's nice :3 I'll happily give you merengue when she moves if you promise to give cherry when ya get her? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

FC: ( I'm fine with you just saying side bar but it helps if you just put it down ) 1307-0210-5877

Accepted can you pick up now?

Ooo that's nice :3 I'll happily give you merengue when she moves if you promise to give cherry when ya get her? ^^

I'll try when i get her, but my parents ordered her today, with no fast shipping, it said it will be shipped here by Christmas, but i doubt it, if i do get her by Christmas i'll be happy to trade her for Merengue! ^^

When should I come pick up the starts?

Now please. I'm open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure thing Ill add you!
Open

yo~ lol. omg i remember all the blue roses you had!

Player picking up's name: Anya
Town: Krysuvik
FC: 0275-8837-5206 (i think we still have each other added tho?)
Order: 10 blue roses
Offer: 25tbt

Xd I'll check and see if I have you added ;-; I delete people I know sometimes so I can have a bunch of friends even with strangers ;D and accepted I'll start working on your order!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm open tho see if you can come! :eek::

lmao i do too. ^^ the fc's start to pile up and it gets kind of confusing tbh. thanks tho!

oh yea you're on the open town list. haha.

Last edited:

lmao i do too. ^^ the fc's start to pile up and it gets kind of confusing tbh. thanks tho!

Ok come visit pls!

ohh lmao i didn't know you wanted me to actually come over. ok be right there!

Oh rip sorry ;-;

May I buy 3 blue roses, please? ^-^

Yep I'll schedule you for Friday

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I buy 3 blue roses, please? ^-^

What's your offer? What time in Pacific US will you be availible?

Player picking up's name: Kalle
Town: Fellheim
FC: 2037-1600-0021
Order: 6 blue roses
Offer: 10 TBT?

I'm free tonight, otherwise likely not again until tomorrow night (central).

Last edited:
Back