February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Tasty Cake
Jingle Christmas Doll
Poptart Easter Egg
2018-04-30-17-24-54-544527198.jpg
Animal Crossing
2018-04-30-17-23-52--290565185.jpg
Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Do you feel like its eaiser to make money in Animal Crossing: New Leaf than Animal Crossing? I never played Animal Crossing but ive played plenty of NL to know i have 28M bells.

Money is definitely harder to make in Gamecube, but it's quite easy to make it by fishing in early September when the sea bass are gone.

I think it is much easier now than back in Wild World. Now there are so many ways to earn bells quickly, like selling other town fruits, catching beetles on the island, turnips or planting bell trees. In Wild World I was always poor and it took forever to expand my house to the max, because you could only rely on catching normal fish and bugs. Maybe there were some tricks back then, but if there were I defenitely didn't know about them.

I think it is much easier now than back in Wild World. Now there are so many ways to earn bells quickly, like selling other town fruits, catching beetles on the island, turnips or planting bell trees. In Wild World I was always poor and it took forever to expand my house to the max, because you could only rely on catching normal fish and bugs. Maybe there were some tricks back then, but if there were I defenitely didn't know about them.

I seem to remember there being turnips in Wild World, too. Red and white ones I believe, one of them cost more and you were supposed to bury them or something!

It’s definitely easy to make bells, though. Even if you don’t want to slave away on the island catching bugs and sharks there’s always TBT and users willing to sell their in-game bells. :)

I seem to remember there being turnips in Wild World, too. Red and white ones I believe, one of them cost more and you were supposed to bury them or something!

It’s definitely easy to make bells, though. Even if you don’t want to slave away on the island catching bugs and sharks there’s always TBT and users willing to sell their in-game bells. :)

Red turnips were in both Wild World and City Folk and had to be planted in the ground and watered like flowers, otherwise they would wilt. Except for aesthetics, they were basically useless since you could only buy 1 red turnip every time Joan showed up.

Q: Do you feel like its easier to make money in Animal Crossing: New Leaf than Animal Crossing?

A: For me... I would say yes that it seems easier to make money in Animal Crossing New Leaf compared to Animal Crossing.

lmfaooo the memes A+
& i never played any of the other games but I did notice that it's easy to earn quick bells in New leaf which is a good thing

New Leaf, definitely. With the re-introduction of the island, it left a huge impact in our wallets with the abundance of rare beetles and stags at night. Everyone and they're grandma did it. Along with new and updated mechanics such as perfect fruit. I've never played Wild World and City Folk, but I intend to one day. However, turnips helped a lot for me in this regard. I remember back in the day when New Leaf was still relatively new, I and my friend (Jay) would go back and forth from each other's towns buying turnips at low prices, then selling them at high prices with bell boom. We would make roughly 10 million every hour, doing this every so often till we made 100 million or more each. Heck, I still do this once in a while by myself as I now own two copies.

As for the original Gamecube title, yes, it's harder compared to New Leaf, and it helps you appreciate every bell...until you get the golden shovel. However now in 2018, its quite easy to search up a password generator for 30,000 bells each.

Last edited:
Its a lot easier, given we have an island set in summer the whole year round. It's possible to upgrade the house/s and have PWP's just by visiting the island on a daily basis.
I always thought acww was a real grind to earn the money, and I had to do the stalk market (turnips), to get anywhere really.

I still occasionally do turnips, but rarely, & only if I get a price over 500. I find it boring, while a 40 min trip to my own island gains me a tour & 420k (if I'm on bell boom), it does not feel like a grind.

Some days I don't do a bug farming trip to my island, it's choice, so again it makes playing far less of a chore.

Makes me wonder why players beg for money on the CT islands, its easy to make bells.

It is in fact for me much easier to make bells in New Leaf then in the other AC games before. Thanks to
the island, you can make about 300K-400k at just one trip. I remember how much trouble I had in Wild
World to pay off my house because I didn't had so much bells. Most of the time, I catched every bug
and fish and sold it in hope to get some bells together.

It is definitely easier to make money now than in ACGC.

There was an island, but you had to have a GameBoy and adapter cable. I'm not even sure I know where my GB and cable are (poor Cube, stuck on that island by himself) if I wanted to play again.

I remember finding it soooo damn hard to make bells in wild world and on city folk ahaha, it's a lot easier with the island on new leaf c:

universal codes in cube crossing made it the easiest by far tbh

though if we're going by "normal" gameplay methods, then yeah. new leaf beats it out

wild world probably after cube crossing, solely due to the turnip glitch (though if you can do the bell glitch easily enough, then it shoots out far beyond all because lol infinite money)

city folk is just hell period

Last edited:
Back