• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Some TBT - Winners have been announced

Corndoggy

No wait, its at least a c+
Bells
Switch
4894-2228-2209
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Clownfish Plush
Bee Plush
Dino Plush
Feedback
100% (67) +
alright so some context: i did all of the christmas event last year and sold a lot of my collectibles in order to get a lot of tbt for when new horizons came out, in order to be able to purchase a lot of the different items from everyone here. Well its been a year since then, i have barley dented the fortune i made and its just been sitting in my ABD this entire time. Currently i don't have any collectible that i am hunting (im just really into participating in the christmas event), and i probably will be selling some more collectibles down the line.
TLDR: i have a lot of money, i would like to give some away.

i would love to give 2 lucky winners 500 TBT each
and 1 extra special lucky winner 1000 TBT
Some small added prizes:
5 people will win 100 TBT

to enter, please just comment
, i'm going to attempt to use one of those name spinners on the internet, so it will be entirely random. Winners will be announced on the 21st GMT +8 time.
Goodluck to you all, and thank you for putting up with my ramble and a half

and of course
Merry Christmas!!

edit: wow im so happy to see so many people entering, and in doing so i am adding some small(er) prizes as well - i want to give more of you a chance to win something

Congratulations to all the winners of the giveaway, enjoy your bells and get something good this christmas

Last edited:
woah that’s a lot of tbt to be giving away, that’s super generous!!! I would love to participate and try my luck, thank you ~

Omg I am in dire need of TBT I am never lucky with these things but here we go! Thanks for the opportunity! Good luck everyone and happy holidays! ❤

Back