some live halo music to get you guys excited for tomorrow

I love the Halo soundtracks so much, especially Halo 2's. I didn't like ODST's though.

not to be picky.. but this could've been a post in the halo 3 thread, or the halo reach thread..

or in brewster's/off topic :/

No this is not a fanboy comment, but Halo has the best soundtrack of any game I've ever played.

Pear said:
No this is not a fanboy comment, but Halo has the best soundtrack of any game I've ever played.
you must have not played a lot of games

Mojo said:
Pear said:
yeah? and what tops halo? zelda? mario? kirby??? animal crossing???? lol

David said:
Mojo said:
Pear said:
why dont you all go to a halo forum or something??? you all act like animal crossing sucks here and it's an ac site!

Mojo said:
David said:
Mojo said:
Pear said:
why dont you all go to a halo forum or something??? you all act like animal crossing sucks here and it's an ac site!
this is the gamers lounge.

I love the Halo's music but yes, I do think the majority of Zelda's music is better as well as Kingdom Hearts.

Caleb said:
I love the Halo's music but yes, I do think the majority of Zelda's music is better as well as Kingdom Hearts.
KH is good, but I can't stand the game overall. :p
LoZ's really good too, but still second to Halo.

ANDREW RYAN said:
ITT: People who think Halo games are the greatest games evar xDDDDDD
Solgi, go play your single-player bull*censored.2.0* games.

Back